1st Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Hog

My oldest has shot some nice deer to be just 11 yo. The thing she never killed is a pig. We have tons of them but we are usually going after deer and try to stay away from them when shes up to shoot. Today we had this nice boar show up at 160 yards and she flat lined him. 143 gr eldx had him doing the crappie flop. Very proud of her. Hanging out in the stand has turned into the lounge
    You can see pig laying down the cut

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nice shooting. Congrats to her.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Great shot, congrats to the young lady.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats to the young lady.

Comment

Good job to the little lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congratulations to the young lady! What is that cheat sheet piece of paper taped to the rifle?

I have to say, that is one of the prettiest , maybe I should say, less ugly, hogs I have ever seen. His coat is almost furry looking in the picture!

Comment

It's a dope chart. She has no concept of bullet drop. I dont want to even introduce it to our shooting right now. All she knows is I tell her the yardage and she turns it to what I tell her and she holds dead on. Really has paid off she has taken deer about to 240 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                  It's a dope chart. She has no concept of bullet drop. I dont want to even introduce it to our shooting right now. All she knows is I tell her the yardage and she turns it to what I tell her and she holds dead on. Really has paid off she has taken deer about to 240 yards.

Wow! She is a good shot...and a beautiful young lady, too!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                    X