Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video

Comment

Nice job, JT!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Nice job, JT!

Thanks Michael. It cracks me up the comments I’m getting on Instagram saying I’m paid by rage [emoji2357] lol I just really like the head.

Comment

Nice video.
          I prefer shooting hogs with mechanicals.

Comment

100 percent agree this Trypan is the best mechincal ever made. Flat nasty and brutal . Just The hyperextension alone of this Trypan on impact creates these gashing like mortal wounds , combine that with full extension exits and you have the complete train wreck .Nothing can survive this. Also you can buy just the replacement blades. Tragic results

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome video

Comment

Gota give credit where credit is due. Good video

Comment

Great video. How does the No Collar compare to the Trypan? I love everything about the Trypan other than the blades popping out on small Aspen limbs. I’m sure they will do the same on the NC, but will be quicker to get back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                    Great video. How does the No Collar compare to the Trypan? I love everything about the Trypan other than the blades popping out on small Aspen limbs. I’m sure they will do the same on the NC, but will be quicker to get back in.

I will be 100% honest with you I have never held a no collar in my hand. From the looks of it I doubt I ever try one just because I feel like the ferrule is so much stronger on the trypan. I agree with you the collar isn’t ideal but it’s manageable.

I will say there may or may not be a no collar trypan in the works [emoji6]

Comment

My only complaint about the trypan is that they deploy TOO easily. I keep popping collars just putting them in my quiver. Guess I need to burn in a slot so the blades do not contact foam.

Comment

Rage Trypan Broadhead Review

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                        My only complaint about the trypan is that they deploy TOO easily. I keep popping collars just putting them in my quiver. Guess I need to burn in a slot so the blades do not contact foam.

Tight spot actually makes a second arrow holder that goes up near the hood that I have been wanting to get. Also the crossbow collars are way stouter than the regular. I haven’t tried them yet tho.

Comment

I love the Trypan too. Got two deer last weekend with them. Neither deer ran farther than forty yards. A Trypan in the breadbasket is meat on the table. Both arrows were pass throughs but both were cratered when they hit rocks after they zipped through.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            Tight spot actually makes a second arrow holder that goes up near the hood that I have been wanting to get. Also the crossbow collars are way stouter than the regular. I haven’t tried them yet tho.

I run a trophy ridge 2 piece bow quiver and it has the second set of arrow clips below hood. Great quiver. I could technically take the foam out of the hood but it makes the shot sound kinda tinny.

I will also add that this is what happens if you hit the joint of the scapula/humerus on the off side leg. Broke the leg but bounced off it with a 550 grain arrow out of a 73 lb reign 6. Dead deer but i sure woulda like ld to see that tip hold up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
                              I run a trophy ridge 2 piece bow quiver and it has the second set of arrow clips below hood. Great quiver. I could technically take the foam out of the hood but it makes the shot sound kinda tinny.

I will also add that this is what happens if you hit the joint of the scapula/humerus on the off side leg. Broke the leg but bounced off it with a 550 grain arrow out of a 73 lb reign 6. Dead deer but i sure woulda like ld to see that tip hold up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That’s one of the first rolled tips I’ve seen with that head. I would have hated to see what that would have done to a hypodermic tho [emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                              X