Tuna trip time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuna trip time

It’s that time of year again. A bunch of us are going 12-27 for a trip. It will be 2 nights of tuna fishing. All I can guarantee is an adventure. If interested and serious call Crystal at Dolphin Docks and send her a deposit. Should be 4 or so spots available.

Tight lines
    Glen

So is this a 48 hour?

What's the cost?

Thanks!

Comment

Tagged

Comment

60 hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An adventure for sure! I can't wait!!!

Comment

Anymore info or we just bug Crystal

Comment

Man, I'm tempted. I'm planning on going with Capt James at deep sea in February for wahoo.

Comment

It’s a 60 hour and we are changing th8ngs and just everyone go through Crystal. Same deal once there. We will bring plenty to eat and I’m sure catch plenty. Cost is about $900

Comment

Details on trip. We shove off 5-6 am and run for the day. Then troll until dark. Dark we will drift. Guys will be dropping jigs, chunking, and casting during the drifts.

Food- bring ice chests for food and drinks. Usually have food out so it’s more like grazing the entire trip. I usually make Poke during day 2.

Gear- boat has gear and guys have gear and there is plenty of it. I’d bring about 5 Ahi Assault Glo color 6 ounce jigs. And if your a casting type I’d bring about 2 flying fish and 2 Halco lures. Their website says no braid but ignore that for this trip.

Disclaimer- it is fishing there is no guarantee on catching. With that said I’ve been numerous times one this boat with Capt Tim. I have always caught YFT and all the black fin I want to deal with. Usually have bottom fish too ( during day either run in some and reef fish or stay deep and drop for tile and barrel fish).

Comment

Where do you leave out of? Leave Dec 27th?

Edit- googled dolphin dock, just need the date confirmation
                    Last edited by TexasBob; 09-06-2019, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Glen you guys just need to buy a boat and live out there for a few months.

If anyone ever thought about wanting to catch YFT you better not hesitate. Jump on this quick.

My son, who's away at college, would love to go but mama would kill me if I sent him fishing instead of home for Christmas break LOL

And $900 is not bad at all for a 60 hour on that boat...Actually a great price.

Comment

Bob. Leave early on the 27th December. Sleep on boat on way out. Its right by ferry landing in Port A.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Details on trip. We shove off 5-6 am and run for the day. Then troll until dark. Dark we will drift. Guys will be dropping jigs, chunking, and casting during the drifts.

Food- bring ice chests for food and drinks. Usually have food out so it’s more like grazing the entire trip. I usually make Poke during day 2.

Gear- boat has gear and guys have gear and there is plenty of it. I’d bring about 5 Ahi Assault Glo color 6 ounce jigs. And if your a casting type I’d bring about 2 flying fish and 2 Halco lures. Their website says no braid but ignore that for this trip.

Disclaimer- it is fishing there is no guarantee on catching. With that said I’ve been numerous times one this boat with Capt Tim. I have always caught YFT and all the black fin I want to deal with. Usually have bottom fish too ( during day either run in some and reef fish or stay deep and drop for tile and barrel fish).
                          What Glen said!

We have never been skunked even on the worst weather trip. Your gonna catch fish! It's always a goal that everybody puts at least one yellowfin on the deck and it usually happens! If a yellowfin is on your bucket list here's your chance!

If you have any questions send a PM

Comment

Its worth $900 just to have glens poke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 spots open if my match is right but I ran out of fingers and born in ETexas so unknown number on toes

Comment

Working...
                              X