Das Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Boat

Pretty good series on YouTube from meat eater. First 2 episodes are out and they are JT VanZandt and Alvin DeDeaux. JT’s podcast has some new episodes out too
    Last edited by hooligan; 08-28-2019, 10:04 AM.

It’s an awesome series, excited to see what’s next.

Comment

Great series so far; YouTube has the best hunting/fishing video content IMO.

Comment

Fun, fun, fun. I should be guiding for Griffiths again this year at some of his schools. Always a good time.

Comment

I’ve been impressed with it. I stopped listening to meateater podcast because it’s just the same conversation to me so I wasn’t too optimistic on this series even though I like JT and Alvin.

Looking forward to the rest of it and glad they put it on YouTube too not just facebook

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            I’ve been impressed with it. I stopped listening to meateater podcast because it’s just the same conversation to me so I wasn’t too optimistic on this series even though I like JT and Alvin.

Looking forward to the rest of it and glad they put it on YouTube too not just facebook
            I quit listening for a while for the same reason but the last few episodes have been better. He was on Joe Rogan yesterday and I'm about half way through and its been great so far. I'm Hoping they are all starting to realize they have beat the public land/conservation dead horse enough.

Das boat is fantastic! I was telling my wife, I don't know how network hunting and fishing shows will be able to compete with a show like that. Its free and the advertising within the show is very subtle and not being shoved in your face! And for that reason it will make me support his brand.

Comment

I'm enjoying it as well. Ready for the next one. Worth a watch for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Comment

Here’s episode 1 if anyone wants the link
                [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gROdbQalEAE"]Das Boat Episode 1: Steve Rinella and JT Van Zandt Chase Redfish in Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The only fishing show I've seen that's not garbage to me...

I cant wait for the rest of them!!!

Comment

Love it. I was surprised by it, as I was on youtube watching through Hushin's "Best season yet" with my 4 year old, and an ad for Das Boat popped up on the side.
                    Wasn't expecting it, and it's as low-down dirty and american as anything else. Not just High end production and expensive firstlite gear. (I love my first lite gear, and am happy I ponied up for it though.)

Comment

Should be a new episode up today!!!!

Comment

Ill check this out. Good lookin out Yall.

Funny name...I hope Yallve actually seen Das Boot. Somebody is a fan.

Comment

Episode 3 is up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-QCxhBddZQ"]Das Boat Episode 3: Ryan Callaghan and Ed Anderson Go Looking for Snook and Tarpon - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

At first I didn't think this would be a very good series. After the first video I changed my mind. So far so good.

Comment

My son and I are enjoying it, he’s ready to see what changes they make to the boat each episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X