Ritual VS Valor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritual VS Valor

Looking to sell my bowtech insanity cpx and get a new bow over the summer. Want to go back to Elite, I had a synergy and have never shot a bow better. So my question is, ritual or the valor? I like the price point of the valor but have never shot such a short ATA bow so thought of going to the ritual 30 or 33 but the price has me going back to the valor. Has anyone shot both of these? Is there a major difference between them and if so what is it in your opinion? Thanks

I don’t have any experience with those but I shot an elite impulse 30 and 34 and the longer ATA was way smoother to draw. So I’d probably be leaning towards the ritual with the longer ATA. I own a synergy and you are correct about it. I love it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I loved my synergy. I also like the color options of the ritual. But that price point of the valor has me thinking which is never good lol

Comment

Lol I hear that. You could always look for a gently used one.

Comment

TBH’r hoyt21 just picked up a nice used Ritual 33 for like 500, there are some great deals out there if you shop around.

Comment

I wouldn’t be against a nice used one. I’ve looked and haven’t found one as of yet. Besides here I don’t know if anywhere else to look really.

Comment

Found this one on eBay. I bought my synergy on eBay. Got an amazing deal on a brand new bow. Thought it might be worth a look.

Comment

I bought the valor a few months ago. The shorter ata did give me fits in the early stages but after a few adjustments it fits really good now! It is a very good shooter with a stabilizer it's completely dead in the hands and it has the ritual cams so the draw cycle is very smooth. The back wall is as solid as I've felt. I couldn't resist the price tag so I picked it over the ritual and logic ct3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

How about the Ritual 35? I’m not a short bow guy either. That’s what I would go shoot.

Comment

Buy used... for whatever reason elites get cheap. I'd be looking for a 2015/16 energy 35. Can be had on archerytalk for 300-350 all day.

Comment

What's your thoughts on going with a Ritual 35?? Bought one in May and I'm super impressed with it. Longer ATA bows are definitely more forgiving, the 35 draws and shoots like a dream and it definitely smokes... shoot a 29" DL at 73 LBS (bow came like this maxed out) shooting a 425 grain arrow at 304 FPS

Comment

stay with the Bowtech brand, and get a newer model. The new models are lot lighter and quieter.

Comment

Working...
                        X