Went with Nitto Ridgegrapplers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went with Nitto Ridgegrapplers

Finally got some things done to my truck. 2017 F250 diesel lariat 4x4. It’s my dream truck.

Coming back to the ranch from a duck hunt at Twin Buttes, deer broadsided my truck at full speed causing $6500 in damage from the passenger mirror to the blown out tail light assembly. While in the shop I sent it to West Texas Off road and got the level. Great off road truck shop in San Angelo. Veteran owned and operated.

Got a 2in level on the front end. Added Nittos 295/65/20’s.

Next is a grill guard. Still shopping for what i want to put on it.

Thought about a hard bed cover, I have a soft cover I use for hunts and vacations but am thinking about getting a shell cover so I can have more height to stack gear and luggage etc and only put it on when hitting the road for a trip etc...still undecided on that.

Lastly would be a pony tank to extend the range without stopping. When I drive I don’t typically stop for quite a while.

I’ll post a full pic in the AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought some of those for my jeep wrangler, don't regret it one bit.

Comment

52k on mine right now. No issues. Balance and rotate every 10k mi and run 40-42psi.

Great product!

Comment

Looks good, check out the Diamond Back covers.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          52k on mine right now. No issues. Balance and rotate every 10k mi and run 40-42psi.

Great product!
          Good to hear!

Comment

I run these on my ram 2500 and love them. They wear great and ride great.

Comment

Noisy ?

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                Noisy ?
                Not noisy at all

Comment

thats what im running. love them. frontier makes sweet grills and i agree having a hard top is nice

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidson View Post
                    Noisy ?
                    Much quieter than BFG.

AND they remain quiet thousands of miles into the wear if you take care of them.

Comment

I’ve got the same tire on my ‘18 F250 I went with the 35-12.5-20. Only have 10,000 miles but love them so far. I read lots of good reviews on them before deciding on them

Comment

Got the same tires last month. Was very surprised with how quiet n smooth they are. Awesome tire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are quiet. Still some have a full pic. Hospital has been keeping me busy and haven’t been in my truck during day light hours.

Comment

Love my Ridges too. Quiet, smooth, but handle mud very well. Awesome tires

Comment

on my second set; great tires imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X