No announcement yet.

Bad Online Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. How does a bow even get in that condition?

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

Have to ship today and no refund until shipping shows delivered. Tracking shows Wednesday

Man what a waste of time!

Comment

Could it be possible you were shipped the wrong bow? Maybe they had multiple and the millennial stock boy shipped incorrect product?

Have you called them to discuss? Nm, just read all posts.
          Good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            Have to ship today and no refund until shipping shows delivered. Tracking shows Wednesday

Man what a waste of time!

I'm not surprised. Now you have all the risks. No money and no bow. Sounds like they are gonna make it right.

Comment

Shame this turned out like it did,its good they are taking the return.Ebay will take care of it if you use the not as described just may take a little while.

Comment

I've been buying and selling on eBay for 20 years.... everything up to Rolex's and Range
                Rovers (yes I've been dumb enough to buy TWO of the **** things for my wife. 😉 ) I'm around 400 @ 100%. I've only had a couple of bad experiences and both were resolved by eBay....

Here's what you need to do, if you haven't already done it...

Take CLOSE up detailed pictures of everything that's wrong with the bow. Write up a thorough description of each issue and compare them to the item description. Send to the sellers acct as eBay WILL examine ALL correspondence between buyer and seller once you file your complaint with eBay Safe Harbor. You want to demonstrate your case to the arbiter, in this case eBay.

Be proactive and prepared.

If you'll do this you'll get your money back and pretty quickly....

Comment

At least they are going to make things right for you just not in a timely fashion. They still would never get my business.

Comment

I think you will get your money back, ebay does a pretty good job on this. I sold my airsoft gun awhile back and it had scratches on it, my description was in good condition some scratches etc... the buyer came back to me and I had to refund some of his money, ebay stated that it was sold not in condition I stated. Didn't have to do full refund cus it was in good condition.

This bow looks like craypola condition I would think money back.

Comment

I like how in the orignal pics you posted right at the bottom it says "MOUNTAIN ARCHERY IS A FULL SERVICE PRO-SHOP THAT HAS BEEN LEADING THE INDUSTRY FOR YEARS. THIS BOW HAS BEEN INSPECTED IN EVERYWAY TO ENSURE ITS IN PERFECT PERFORMING CONDITION" Obviously they have NO idea what "perfect performing condition" means. Good luck to ya OP hope this gets resolved.

Comment

I visit Island Park, Idaho every September. It is about 1 1/2 hours north of Rexburg. If this is not resolved by next September, I will be happy to hand deliver the bow back to them and ask for the refund Face to face for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I visit Island Park, Idaho every September. It is about 1 1/2 hours north of Rexburg. If this is not resolved by next September, I will be happy to hand deliver the bow back to them and ask for the refund Face to face for you.

Comment

Man that was inexcusable for a bow shop....nowhere near an accurate description of item that’s for sure. You’d expect that from an individual trying to scam off a garage sale item but not from a reputable bow shop
                            Hope they come through with the full refund after receiving it. Then...all you’ll be out is your time and stress

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                              Could it be possible you were shipped the wrong bow? Maybe they had multiple and the millennial stock boy shipped incorrect product?

Have you called them to discuss? Nm, just read all posts.
                              Good for them.

You can see the dust all over the bow in their pictures. They sent the same bow for sure.

Still doesn’t excuse how poor of shape it’s in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                And deliver an arse whipping if necessary 😄

Comment

Working...
                                X