Need video editing guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need video editing guru

I have near zero editing software or experience and managed to capture some cool video on my tactacam and Covert of me shooting a buck a couple weeks ago.
    I need someone who can cut / shorten, enhance, and slow mo for me in a format I can show around and post on this site.
    anyone?

It's real easy to do. Go to www.avs4you.com and download their video editing software. For like 40 bucks you can download the whole suite of video and photo editing software. The video stuff is really easy to use and easy to learn... You'll be able to do it yourself in less than an hour of tinkering around.

Comment

My son is a videographer and has some awesome hunting Vids at theelementwild.com

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        It's real easy to do. Go to www.avs4you.com and download their video editing software. For like 40 bucks you can download the whole suite of video and photo editing software. The video stuff is really easy to use and easy to learn... You'll be able to do it yourself in less than an hour of tinkering around.
        Hey charlie, how fast does this software render and get you ready to burn the video ?

Comment

I've done dozens of short shot sequence clips for both gun and bow, and that generally takes only minutes once you make the edits you want. One of the cool features and the main reason I got it years ago is that it is a very simple process to save an AVI, MP3 or 4 or whatever video, even DVD clips and convert them to the IOS Apple format that will play on your iPhone/iPad or Mac. It works like a champ and is very intuitive. I am NO computer guru! Far from it for me, and I was working in the video editing software suite within an hour pretty easily. It is also really easy to size photos for posting here and anywhere too...

Comment

Following

Comment

In.....thanks for the heads-up, Charlie!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                In.....thanks for the heads-up, Charlie!

Photo editing is pretty good too... I took blood out of some LDP's of a buck I killed that was the first track for my pup a few years back that turned out real nice, and you can create gif's and such too if you want to...

Free updates too...

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                  I have near zero editing software or experience and managed to capture some cool video on my tactacam and Covert of me shooting a buck a couple weeks ago.
                  I need someone who can cut / shorten, enhance, and slow mo for me in a format I can show around and post on this site.
                  anyone?
                  What are you looking to spend?

Comment

Thanks for the direction!

Comment

Working...
                    X