All Seasons Directional Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Seasons Directional Unit

Blow feed up to 60+ feet in any direction with the 12v air drive directional unit! This fish feeder has adjustable motor speeds allowing for distance adjustments.

Anyone used this? I believe it is the same unit installed on their D.A.M. fish feeder.

Been planning to pick one up, but have not found any dealers with them in stock, so planning to stop by all seasons when I am in SA later this week.

Supposed to be able to throw corn over 20 yards. Would like to hear from anyone that has used it, whether on a corn or fish feeder.

Interested to hear more too

Comment

in

Comment

The thing that drew me to this one was that it’s one of the few I saw that actually had its own design rather than just a shield around the spinner

Comment

Look at the Krivoman directional unit. Its an original design and looks similar to this...or technically this looks similar to it.

I am running one and love it. I need to upgrade to his new coon grate

Comment

Those Krivoman directionals look great

Comment

I bought some of those 8+ years ago from ultramatic and they have been great!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Look at the Krivoman directional unit. Its an original design and looks similar to this...or technically this looks similar to it.

I am running one and love it. I need to upgrade to his new coon grate

Funny you say that, he actually just made me a stand and fill that I need to go pick up. I had a unit I was planning to put on it because I hadn’t seen anything else that really intrigued me, until I came across this one. When I was looking around I just checked his website, and it just showed the West Texas Feeder Supply directional I believe. Now I’m reconsidering.

Comment

I have 2 fish feeders that use that same basic mechanism. They work well, but need to be cleaned out at least once every couple of months. The dust off the fish pellets will clog up the spinner if you aren't careful. I think corn would probably work better, but I do not know that for sure.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                    X