I can't focus!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't focus!!!!

I can't focus on anything today!!! All I can think about is what I need to load up tonight to get to the ranch tomorrow and some TBH action. Last year's season was screwed for me with the wife coming off of maternity leave. When she started back to work at the Sheriff's Office, her days off were switched from Saturday - Sunday to Tues - Wednesday's. It has since been fixed, but this is opening weekend has been a LONG time coming for me!!!! Come on 5:00pm!!!!

I'm pretty much positive its gonna be a terrible weekend of deer hunting for us, but I'm still the same way. I can't wait to be sitting in a blind!

Comment

I leave this evening for OK and I swear the clock is moving backwards??!!

Comment

Same. I think I have packed my truck in
        my head 30 times already. Come on Friday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're not alone

Comment

pretty much....

Comment

Me too.........................

Comment

I don't head out till 4:15 tomorrow afternoon. Every time I check the clock it feels like it's farther away. How the heck does a single day take 48 hours to pass?

Comment

Get after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Me too

Comment

My daughter and i are looking forward to it. She hasnt put together that she has a volleyball game out of town Saturday morning, yet.

Comment

Same

Comment

Work email auto reply kicked in at 5, thinking about turning the phone off completely except for calling the wife. Heading out mañana at 08:30 and will be arrive by noon with a stop or two factored in on the way.

Good luck ladies and gents. Y’all go stick a buck of a lifetime.

Comment

5:00pm... Oh, it's on now!!!!!! Time to pack!

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              Work email auto reply kicked in at 5, thinking about turning the phone off completely except for calling the wife. Heading out mañana at 08:30 and will be arrive by noon with a stop or two factored in on the way.

Good luck ladies and gents. Y’all go stick a buck of a lifetime.
                              You to, Brother. Knock 'em dead!

Comment

Working...
                              X