No announcement yet.

Hagerman segment A 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says you can’t bait during the hunt but can you bait before it as long as it’s gone before hunt starts. I never got the no baiting thing, there were some othe WMA draws that used to not allow it either but now they do, if your going to allow crossbows you might as well allow baiting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
      Says you can’t bait during the hunt but can you bait before it as long as it’s gone before hunt starts. I never got the no baiting thing, there were some othe WMA draws that used to not allow it either but now they do, if your going to allow crossbows you might as well allow baiting as well.

Baiting or hunting over bait is not allowed on Hagerman. Baiting and crossbows are not the same. Unless a crossbow has the ability to lure in a deer, they are not the same. And honestly, who really cares what method someone uses as long as it is legal?

Comment

Jokes on them, they will just be covered in hogs. Don't be afraid to report it to the main office.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
          Jokes on them, they will just be covered in hogs. Don't be afraid to report it to the main office.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I actually went by the office and it’s closed for pandemic. [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There's a pandemic?

The big problem is if you're hunting and some knucklehead baits nearby you can get dinged for it.

Anytime I hunt a refuge I go through my truck and make sure there are no kernels anywhere, specially up near the cab stuck under the floor.

I'm fine with hogs. My plan is to shoot a hog and my does and hold out for the 150 or better old man. Old man shootin an old buck. We understand each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              I actually went by the office and it’s closed for pandemic. [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I'd bet the office knows, or will know soon, and not because someone reported it.

Comment

Cmon... somebody give us some updates.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen 6 different bucks so far while on stand. Not a single doe. Had a TANK come by and circle me about 60 yards this morning. Mainframe 10. Probably 170” deer for sure if I’m conservatively guessing. Had some other nice younguns cruise through as well.

Comment

Pics of an 8 from yesterday

Comment

Well...pics won’t upload from my location I guess

Comment

Originally posted by AWnNETX View Post
                        I have seen 6 different bucks so far while on stand. Not a single doe. Had a TANK come by and circle me about 60 yards this morning. Mainframe 10. Probably 170” deer for sure if I’m conservatively guessing. Had some other nice younguns cruise through as well.

Dang, you definitely have this place figured out. I’ve seen 3 small does. Zero bucks… saw nothing this morning

Comment

Hope you boys have a shady spot for your afternoon nap. It’s pretty warm today

Comment

Working...
                          X