No announcement yet.

School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More details emerge. Sounds like the 15 year old kid who got shot came in the classroom to whup-up on the 18 year old. After the fight was broken up the kid who was getting thumped pulled the .45 from his backpack and started shooting. The teacher - who thankfully survived - likely was not an intended victim.

Comment

School Shooting

The student accused in the Timberview High School shooting in Arlington, Texas grabbed a gun from a backpack after teachers broke up a fight between him and another student, the arrest warrant says.

Not during the *** whooping, but after…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ytCI2hpJuk"]Texas school shooting suspect walks free from jail | LiveNOW from FOX - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Not during the *** whooping, but after…
          Whelp, he's screwed... self defense out the window.

Comment

In my Waylon Jennings narrating a scene from The Dukes of Hazzard Voice...

"Now... when was the last time you remember seeing a "School shooter" released the following day?"

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post

"Now... when was the last time you remember seeing a "School shooter" released the following day?"
              Bail was only $75k, he probably just sold the gold from his grill to cover that.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post

Like someone said earlier; It's a shooting that happened in a school, not a school shooting. There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Like someone said earlier; It's a shooting that happened in a school, not a school shooting. There is a difference.
                  X2. And he brought a gun to school and used it. He gets no sympathy from me. No reason to try and take a life. like the *** whooping you were getting "at school" was going to kill you.

Comment

[emoji2958] nothing to see here…

Comment

Can’t believe he walked today. Heck the school wasn’t even reopened yet. Chicago 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
                        Can’t believe he walked today. Heck the school wasn’t even reopened yet. Chicago 2.0
                        Why's that? Everybody is entitled to bail/bond aren't they?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

Sure why not. I mean shooting up a school is no big deal these days.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post

Mmmm.... I think the judge can deny bail. I think aggravated assault in a school, should be one of those instances where it would be and should be denied.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
                              Sure why not. I mean shooting up a school is no big deal these days.
                              Oh, one of those non-believers I see. Meaning, you don't believe in the United States Constitution.

Now, I'm not busting your [emoji298][emoji114][emoji298] as it use to irritate me to no end back in the day when I would make an arrest and they were out before I could finish the paperwork, but as I matured, I learned good people make bad mistakes at times. And to be honest, I started this post yesterday not knowing anything about the incident. Now, I know a little, and haven't followed it since he was arrested. Haven't really read most of the posts here, unless they are one or two sentences long. Why?

Well, I'm not getting paid to seek out facts in this matter, which is the biggest, but also, I can honestly answer, if called as a juror, that I know very little about this incident. But you can bet your bottom dollar that if I did get hired on this case, the attorney representing him would have on the juror questionnaire, "Are you or any family member a member of TBH, and what is your screen name?" That would weed out a lot of people serving on that jury panel if answer is yes.

And I better leave it there 🥸

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                Mmmm.... I think the judge can deny bail. I think aggravated assault in a school, should be one of those instances where it would be and should be denied.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
                                Probably. Maybe? I don't think a judge wants to do this on this case and go thru all sorts of hoops in court hearings. Really, if defendant, and I know nothing about him, is a screw up, he will get his bond revoked quick enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X