Rolling Stones Austin - it’s back on!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Stones Austin - it’s back on!!!

Saturday November 20th. Circuit of America. I better get my deer in early November.

Also Weds October 13th in NOLA at Jazzfest!

So much good music this fall.

They will figure out how to screw it up……..but I hope not For your sake

Comment

Last saw the Stones in ‘81 during the Tattoo You tour. Read some internet rumors of current ticket prices in the $250 range. If true, I have no interest in seeing 128-year-old Keith Richards since it’s basically a money grab

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Last saw the Stones in ‘81 during the Tattoo You tour. Read some internet rumors of current ticket prices in the $250 range. If true, I have no interest in seeing 128-year-old Keith Richards since it’s basically a money grab

Medicare doesn’t cover all their needs. You gotta pay $200+ to see them now

Comment

I guess the appropriate lyric would be "I can't get no ...satisfaction", at least not cheap. Maybe HEB will have cheap seats on the grass like they did for Rush on their final tour. I prefer small venues with bands most folks never heard of. Don't like feeling like a sardine in a can.

Comment

We have tickets for the Cotton Bowl in November if I can remember where I put them.

Comment

Keith Richards is going to outlive us all.

Comment

Paid a lot less than that, But paid too much. Oh well…. It’s only Rick and roll.

Comment

Working...
                X