RMR Type 1 pistol issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMR Type 1 pistol issues ?

I’ve read where the Type 1 RMR’s can have failures when used on semi auto pistols. I guess it’s the reason for they started making the Type 2. I haven’t experienced it with mine yet, but wondering if I should sell and buy a Type 2 if it’s inevitable. Anyone experience these issues??

The trijicons? If so, the battery gets jarred and looses connection between shots.

A simple plate adaptor fixes this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
      The trijicons? If so, the battery gets jarred and looses connection between shots.

A simple plate adaptor fixes this issue.

https://www.battlewerx.com/anti-flic...-type-1-black/

Good info. I do have this plate installed on my Trijicon RMR Type 1... which is probably why I haven’t experienced the issue.

Thanks this was helpful.

Comment

Yup- anti-flicker plate will fix it-- Type 1 on a G26 (direct milled) with thousands of round through it

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
          I’ve read where the Type 1 RMR’s can have failures when used on semi auto pistols. I guess it’s the reason for they started making the Type 2. I haven’t experienced it with mine yet, but wondering if I should sell and buy a Type 2 if it’s inevitable. Anyone experience these issues??

If you have any issues with it send it to Trijicon and they will correct the issue for no cost. I had 2 of them that were doing that. Sent them in and had them back in 2 weeks to less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I put a piece of tape under my battery to hold it against the contact more firmly. Seemed to fix mine at least

Comment

Working...
            X