• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Downfall?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Like others have said, at the end of the day it will come down to politics and money no matter what, same as everything else in this world.

I honestly cannot see Sips being a good fit in the SEC culture where everyone is an equal. If nothing else maybe Bama will move to the East and put us on top of the West.

FYI, I want to play TU again, I miss the rivalry. I just do not want them in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
        Like others have said, at the end of the day it will come down to politics and money no matter what, same as everything else in this world.

I honestly cannot see Sips being a good fit in the SEC culture where everyone is an equal. If nothing else maybe Bama will move to the East and put us on top of the West.

FYI, I want to play TU again, I miss the rivalry. I just do not want them in the SEC.
        That's the real part that sucks. All the historic rivalries that will end but i guess change is inevitable. Not playing A&M was weird. Not playing UT, OU, Baylor< OK St ect would be really weird. State schools need to play each other.

Comment

Renew some of them old SWC rivalries!

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Lol on top of the west! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Y’all avg 4th in the west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's always about money. Culture is way down the list. And as a Texas fan and alumni, I will be first to say the last decade has been humbling.

History is just that. Every school should be looking out for their own self interest. I honestly think this will be good for ATM as well. Their move with Jimbo came at just the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Lol on top of the west! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Y’all avg 4th in the west

The last 2 of 3 years with Jimbo the Ags have finished 2nd. What has been the horns avg finish in the little 12 the last 10 years with their 4th coach at the helm?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                  The last 2 of 3 years with Jimbo the Ags have finished 2nd. What has been the horns avg finish in the little 12 the last 10 years with their 4th coach at the helm?

No one an i mean no one thinks the Sec west goes bama then a&m so just stop

Comment

LOL, just go ahead and forget about LSU and OU. Going to take more than Bama moving to the east for the Aggies to be king of the west but Chances are though there wont be a east or west. It will probably be broken down into 4 team pods.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                      I don't think he gives much thought to Texas, he's a corn dog!

Comment

If it goes through it should be pretty interesting how the SEC divides up the conference
                        SEC WEST
                        Ags
                        LSU
                        Ark
                        Ole Miss
                        Missouri
                        Miss St
                        tu
                        Ou

SEC East
                        Bama
                        Florida
                        Georgia
                        Kentucky
                        Tennessee
                        Auburn
                        Vanderbilt
                        South Carolina

If it goes to pods with 4 teams then could get interesting in a few ways with that

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          No one an i mean no one thinks the Sec west goes bama then a&m so just stop

May not think that but the results say that.... you can think whatever you like. What were the finishes in 2018, 2019, and 2020? Facts are facts unless you are a democrat

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I don't think he gives much thought to Texas, he's a corn dog!
                            Yikes, those are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
                              like others have said, at the end of the day it will come down to politics and money no matter what, same as everything else in this world.

I honestly cannot see sips being a good fit in the sec culture where everyone is an equal. If nothing else maybe bama will move to the east and put us on top of the west.

Fyi, i want to play tu again, i miss the rivalry. I just do not want them in the sec.
                              hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                LOL, just go ahead and forget about LSU and OU. Going to take more than Bama moving to the east for the Aggies to be king of the west but Chances are though there wont be a east or west. It will probably be broken down into 4 team pods.
                                LSU fans need to look at current situations, coaching and rosters, not the past. Vegas is pretty **** spot on usually too. Move Bama to East and Ags are favorite to win West. OU is solid and may take it in strictly an East vs West scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X