Who wants to have some fun - I hate a thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to have some fun - I hate a thief

Pulled up to park at Home Depot earlier and saw a Hispanic guy walking around one of the small utility trailers they rent. I was on the phone, so I sat there for a couple of minutes finishing up my conversation. I noticed the guy was acting a little suspicious so I paid a little closer attention to what he was doing. About that time he starts messing with the spare tire on the trailer then pulls it off and starts to walk to the back of his truck. I yelled at him to put the tire back, that it wasn’t his. He tried to tell me he was ‘borrowing’ it and was going to bring it back later. He put the tire back on the trailer and then hopped in his truck. Didn’t get any pics of him in action, but do have a few others. He was in his company truck while doing all this….sure wouldn’t want someone to hire this thief to do work for them. If he works for a larger company, I’m sure they’d want to know their employee was attempting steal using their truck.

I hate a thief and I’m sure TBH can have some fun with this.
    Attached Files

Hang’em high!

Comment

Can't make it the company

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

What makes you think he wasn't to bring it back? I mean he said he was and all.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
          Can't make it the company

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
          I didn’t get it either…thinking someone could use the plate number from second pic to get it.

Comment

Kill'm All!

Comment

Hope there is an update one day

Comment

Good on you Michael!

Comment

Should have called into Home Depot and let them call the cops on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    Should have called into Home Depot and let them call the cops on him.
                    He’d have been long gone by then. I did let them know and sent the store a manger the pics. He said they’d likely have security footage.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Kill'm All!
                      I was furious, I can’t stand low life thieves. I was on the phone with my mom and dad, when I started yelling they had no clue what was going on. I hopped out and still had them on speaker phone, another car backfired when all this happened and they thought I got shot at…about scared them to death.

Comment

You guys see the videos in other States (I think Cali) of people stealing without a care? And no one even tries to stop them anymore. They just sit back (even security) and video it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          You guys see the videos in other States (I think Cali) of people stealing without a care? And no one even tries to stop them anymore. They just sit back (even security) and video it.
                          Funny you mention that….there were folks everywhere in this parking lot. I’m not sure if they just don’t pay attention to their surroundings and never noticed or if they just didn’t want to intervene.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Last edited by Hunting4fun; 09-12-2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                              Not funny when people complain about high prices and think it's the company ripping you off

Comment

Working...
                              X