No announcement yet.

Hunter Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a headache! I bet the GW will solve that issue.
    Last edited by GreenZ; 09-03-2021, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      The "friendly neighbor" got off with a slap on the wrist last time.

We shall see how this works out for him. He's still trying to stop us from duck hunting.

I went out to work on feeders yesterday and saw this. He set his feeder up on the property line to throw feed in the water.

[ATTACH]1061480[/ATTACH]

Given the history, I would think the GW might have yet another case of hunter harassment. I would definitely make the GW aware. If you’re over 100 yards from the feeder, is it still considered hunting migratory birds over bait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be tough on him if he's feeding the ducks in season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Dave…confused. Is that the neighbor’s wooden fence? How is it on his property line?
          My Question as well. If that fence is your property line.....He just gave you a feeder....LOL

Comment

At this point, I would just set up a shooting range on the fence line and make sure and blast away every day. Probably throw some tannerite in there as well.

Comment

Went thru it prob 5 yrs ago on public land w a woman. Few incidents video taped. She was issued a ticket and haven’t had a problem since. The lady in my case decided she was going to mow down by the lake at 5am in the dark and in 20 degree weather. It was great. That was the straw that broke my back, among many other incidents with her.

Comment

Yea, pretty sure the act of baiting is illegal these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The problem is can you legally hunt ducks on your side that close to a feeder?

Comment

Better get with GW asap. Your duck hunting may be over on that pond due to feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Dave…confused. Is that the neighbor’s wooden fence? How is it on his property line?
                      Yes. It's his fence, but he offset it a few feet off the property line. The fence along the lake is a convenience fence to keep his horses out of the lake. He owns the property across the lake also.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Gonna be tough on him if he's feeding the ducks in season.
                        Originally posted by wilded View Post
                        The problem is can you legally hunt ducks on your side that close to a feeder?
                        Originally posted by Czechfish View Post
                        Better get with GW asap. Your duck hunting may be over on that pond due to feeder.
                        The issue is being dealt with and I'll leave it at that for now.

Comment

It sucks you have to go through this…takes a lot of the fun out of it. Hope y’all hammer em this season.

Comment

So he put a feeder on his portion of the lake to prevent you from hunting your portion
                            of the lake because now it could be considered a baited lake?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              So he put a feeder on his portion of the lake to prevent you from hunting your portion
                              of the lake because now it could be considered a baited lake?

Naw its a FISH FEEDER

Comment

Wow at least no blood shed yet and you wonder why people take the law into their own hands!

Comment

Working...
                                X