Very sorry for the triple post. Don’t know how that happened

Comment

Very sorry for the triple post. Don’t know how that happened

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Picked up a few good bottles this am.

Starting to add to my back up stash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Black Ice; 08-26-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

The in laws hooked me up with an awesome early bday gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post

Some great bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Some great bottles.

Never had any of them before so I’m pretty excited. Cracked open the Stagg Jr last night and it has a great flavor but man it’s got some heat. Couple ice cubes made it much more enjoyable.

Comment

Never had any of them before so I’m pretty excited. Cracked open the Stagg Jr last night and it has a great flavor but man it’s got some heat. Couple ice cubes made it much more enjoyable.

Those are some great ones for sure and completely agree on the Stagg Jr….I’ll add ice to mine, too.

Comment

I spotted the High West bottle in the back. Got a High West Midwinter Night's Dram a couple of years ago. That was really good.

Comment

I’d say you married well. Enjoy!

Comment

A nice little score

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Originally posted by txbowhunter99 View Post
                        A nice little score

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Very nice! I’ve always drank Jack over anything for whiskey and coke when I was a younger. Then moved to Rebecas Creek as my go to mixer. Branched out to Gentlemen’s Jack as a mixer but never really tried a good bottle of Jack.

Up until November of last year I wasn’t really aware of this thread or paid much attention to it. I built a new house and put a little bar area in and my builder, dad and boss plus a few friends started giving me a few good bottles.

When I grabbed a bottle of coke to mix with the Blanton’s that was given to me I was quickly corrected. That’s when I got my first lesson on bourbon/whiskey.

One of my buddies stopped by and gave me this bottle tonight because he knows I’ve always been a Jack guy so I’m excited to try it.

Comment

Did anyone get in on the recent Still Austin limited release?

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                            Did anyone get in on the recent Still Austin limited release?
                            Nope, wish I had known about it. I prefer wheated whiskies and would like to try this one. I'm sure half the people who get it will flip it for profit so it will find its way out into the wild eventually.

Comment

Is Pinhook high proof bourbon heist hard to find? I saw a bottle and decided to pass, maybe I shouldn't have?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                Very nice! I’ve always drank Jack over anything for whiskey and coke when I was a younger. Then moved to Rebecas Creek as my go to mixer. Branched out to Gentlemen’s Jack as a mixer but never really tried a good bottle of Jack.

Up until November of last year I wasn’t really aware of this thread or paid much attention to it. I built a new house and put a little bar area in and my builder, dad and boss plus a few friends started giving me a few good bottles.

When I grabbed a bottle of coke to mix with the Blanton’s that was given to me I was quickly corrected. That’s when I got my first lesson on bourbon/whiskey.

One of my buddies stopped by and gave me this bottle tonight because he knows I’ve always been a Jack guy so I’m excited to try it.

Some of the SB JD bottles are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X