Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simone Biles mental issues

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Ask the guy that takes up for you. It’s weird. He brought you and that up. Fact!

LOL....I said he was your crush because of your stalker ways. That's what you are calling "bringing him up" for your redirection angle? Come on man. That's some weak sauce….even for you.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
      Think of the millions she's going to make on her new book on mental health issues. She's going to be the new face of a mental health survivor.....Will be giving seminars on how to over come stressful situations. She'll be a WOKE HERO.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        LOL....I said he was your crush because of your stalker ways. That's what you are calling "bringing him up" for your redirection angle? Come on man. That's some weak sauce.
        You redirected when YOU brought his name up. Fact.

Comment

I didn't read all of the comments but I hope she is being monitored as she is likely on suicide watch.

Comment

You redirected when YOU brought his name up. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I didn't read all of the comments but I hope she is being monitored as she is likely on suicide watch.
              According to some of the posts on here she might not make it long enough....

Comment

Again you misspelled I’m right…At least you got some new material.

Comment

Yes mam...that was more of a question of "really?"..
                  And you still missed it

Comment

Again you misspelled I’m right…At least you got some new material.

You are right that I brought up BoB as your crush lol .....congrats on your victory...

Comment

Johnny Miller had the yips so bad he couldn’t putt. Chuck Knoblauch couldn’t throw a baseball from 2nd to 1st. Ian Baker Finch would snap hook the ball so bad he couldn’t even finish a round. Let alone flipping through the air trying not to become a quadriplegic.
                      Good comparisons, remember David Duval the was #1 in the world above Tiger at one time, it was shocking how in a snap he lost his game, he had mental stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                        Good comparisons, remember David Duval the was #1 in the world above Tiger at one time, it was shocking how in a snap he lost his game, he had mental stuff too.
                        Yup. I forgot when Tiger forgot how to chip. He looked like me.

Comment

Did you know that 25% of the women in the US are being treated for mental issues? Which means the other 75% are being left untreated!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Did you know that 25% of the women in the US are being treated for mental issues? Which means the other 75% are being left untreated!
                            Truth they ALL have it, and if you say yours doesn't she hasn't shown you her crazy yet...

Comment

If she was having a tough time before, wait till the fallout from all this sets in and she realizes what the cost are to what she just did. She's really going to be messed up.

If she does have some serious mental health thing going on, I only wish her the best, but If it was, just a "suck it up buttercup" and she folded, she's going to regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                                If she was having a tough time before, wait till the fallout from all this sets in and she realizes what the cost are to what she just did. She's really going to be messed up.

If she does have some serious mental health thing going on, I only wish her the best, but If it was, just a "suck it up buttercup" and she folded, she's going to regret it.
                                She'll have a few million dollars to keep her company!!

Comment

Working...
                                X