Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

She's a quitter. Soft society today. Woke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Exactly. And people applause her for it lol. That is what I can't wrap my head around.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Maybe have an adult help you next time with your comparison, unless you think rape is a competition
      Right vs. Wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        The same folks would be bitching had she competed broke her neck and the USA didn’t medal. They would have said, she should have let the alternate compete. I’ve seen that movie plenty on TBH.

Rolodex!!!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          If it was any other athlete that did this and not a “little girl”, they would be getting hammered. Imagine Tom Brady quitting at halftime of a super bowl because it’s too “stressful”. He would be absolutely destroyed.
          The Goat played with a torn MCL all season, even won the Superbowl with it.

Comment

It is So apparent that Many of you have Never dealt with true mental health issues! Bunch of keyboard ninjas. Praying for her to be able to overcome this .

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Rolodex!!!
              Dumb…

Comment

Dumb…

Laugh a little, cranky! If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Comment

Laugh a little, cranky! If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?
                  I get the joke. But your tired bit doesn’t apply here.

Comment

Totally agree with @Smart. What do you mean all of us typing on keyboards??

These are the OLYMPICS! We are discussing games that have been going on for years! Athletes have been doing this for decades. Look at the pressure they all have on them...um, Bruce Jenner comes to mind for his accomplishments, Michael Phelps, and so many more, these athletes had the SAME pressure and carried on.

All we are pointing out is the athlete in question bragged about how they were tooo good for everyone and was going to dominate, and then bombed out with excuses. Everyone at the Olympics is in the spot light. Get over it frances.

Comment

I get the joke. But your tired bit doesn’t apply here.

Oh the TBH recall factor does for sure. And that's a bit that has some age

Comment

Originally posted by soldierarcher View Post
                        Totally agree with @Smart. What do you mean all of us typing on keyboards??

These are the OLYMPICS! We are discussing games that have been going on for years! Athletes have been doing this for decades. Look at the pressure they all have on them...um, Bruce Jenner comes to mind for his accomplishments, Michael Phelps, and so many more, these athletes had the SAME pressure and carried on.

All we are pointing out is the athlete in question bragged about how they were tooo good for everyone and was going to dominate, and then bombed out with excuses. Everyone at the Olympics is in the spot light. Get over it frances.
                        Look at what the stress did to Bruce!

Comment

She straight up said she wasn’t having fun anymore and quit. And then used mental health as the reason.

Comment

My last thoughts.
                            Media, don't waste anymore time talking about her during the Olympics. Talk about who is competing. But we all know that wont happen!

NEXT WOMAN UP....GATA!

Comment

Oh the TBH recall factor does for sure. And that's a bit that has some age
                              If it triggers you so hard, don’t make **** poor predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                My last thoughts.
                                Media, don't waste anymore time talking about her during the Olympics. Talk about who is competing. But we all know that wont happen!
                                I have an issue with that as well. She's out, let's move on. Talk about her after the Olympics. Stop showing her on camera, stop talking about her and focus on the other people rather than robbing them of their well earned coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X