Limb driven tied to yoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limb driven tied to yoke?

Been reading how this is becoming common. Benefits or draw backs? I’m installing on a V3 if it matters.

No real drawbacks, keeps the cord towards the center of the bow if snags are a worry. Just another place to tie off, I’ve done it for years with no issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That didn't work on my vertix and vxr. The mathews limbs flexed to much causing the rest cord to make a loud snapping noise when shot because of the amount of slack.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
        That didn't work on my vertix and vxr. The mathews limbs flexed to much causing the rest cord to make a loud snapping noise when shot because of the amount of slack.

What rest are you using? I’m setting up a Hamskea hybrid pro and I’m wondering if the spring on the cord would help with that. Currently tied to the limb and it’s shooting well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          What rest are you using? I’m setting up a Hamskea hybrid pro and I’m wondering if the spring on the cord would help with that. Currently tied to the limb and it’s shooting well.
          Hamskea trinity . Spring didn't help. Give it a shot you might be ok with it but it was too noisy for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            Been reading how this is becoming common. Benefits or draw backs? I’m installing on a V3 if it matters.
            Chris Bee is a Mathews shooter. He sets up a Hamskea on his V3 build on this video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlOoAVGZt1U&t=1266s"]MATHEWS V3 BOW BUILD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I watched that vid a while back. Gonna have to watch it again.

Comment

Working...
              X