Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Streaming TV Service???

Go….

Would like to have local channels and the major sport networks for football.

Save the football comments for the politics page.

Yes, I know I can use an antenna, but I’ve tried it at my house before with little success.

I just cut the cable for YouTube tv. I don't expect to have any issues with that approach. I did have to buy a Google Chromecast as my TV is getting old and the apps are no longer compatible.

Comment

Oh, google it and see what cnet, Tom's hardware, etc have to say about them. Roku and sling get some love too.

Comment

I went with sling and just pay an extra $15 a month for the sports package. I went with an HD indoor antenna off Amazon for the locals and it’s worked great. Took about 5 minutes to set up and it picked up every local channel and then some (29 total) with pretty good quality.
        Last edited by Thad_Castle; 09-08-2021, 10:36 PM. Reason: Change a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          I just cut the cable for YouTube tv. I don't expect to have any issues with that approach. I did have to buy a Google Chromecast as my TV is getting old and the apps are no longer compatible.

This is what we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a Slinger, as well. my Fire Stick has been great , don't miss Dish at all

Comment

YouTube TV. Cut the cord years ago. Have the app on my phone and plug my phone into my tv at the deer camp RV. No more antennas to fight. Works really well

Comment

YouTube tv

Comment

Fubo

Comment

Another YouTube TV here. Had it two plus years now. It has gone up in a price and I usually add NFL NFL Redzone during football season but still cheaper than cable.

Comment

I have Youtube TV as well. I also have the Disney+ and ESPN+ bundle. So I can get pretty much all the sports.

Comment

You can buy NFL package on YouTube TV or Sling TV. There’s a promotion now I think that comes with free knee pads & BLM tee shirt.

Comment

We had YouTube tv for a while but just switched to fubo so we could watch the Astros both are good in my opinion.

Comment

I have Sling for the Pac12 network. They do not stream local channels so I also have an HD antenna. I am not sure if you will be able to stream local channels on Youtube TV or not if an antenna will not work for you. The problem is the lag time when you switch from the antenna to Sling. I have to change my inputs on the TV. They supposedly make a device to solve this problem, I just haven't bought one. Just know that even on Sling going from channel to channel is not as seamless as cable.

Comment

can you get RFDtv n the Cowboy Channel with youtubetv?

Comment

Working...
                              X