Clear All

College Football 2020 - Week 12

Go...
    My Flickr Photos

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Go...
    Geaux

Comment

If Sam wants one more shot at OU, they need to win three more games with Friday being the toughest task. Now is not the time to lay down and let ISU get their 4th win over Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        If Sam wants one more shot at OU, they need to win three more games with Friday being the toughest task. Now is not the time to lay down and let ISU get their 4th win over Texas.
        Which would be worse? Losing Friday and not making the CC game or getting beat by OU again?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad the Ags are back to playing this week, hopefully they can pick up where they left off against the Tigas this weekend!

Comment

We are headed to Austin for the game on Friday against Iowa State. This is our first outing post Covid! We missed the WVU game due to the China Virus.

The point of attending the games this year was to watch Sam in his Senior year and we would not miss Senior Day!

I would love to have another chance to lose to OU! It’s football...anything can happen!

Hook ‘em and screw off 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              We are headed to Austin for the game on Friday against Iowa State. This is our first outing post Covid! We missed the WVU game due to the China Virus.

The point of attending the games this year was to watch Sam in his Senior year and we would not miss Senior Day!

I would love to have another chance to lose to OU! It’s football...anything can happen!

Hook ‘em and screw off 2020!
              Glad y'all are feeling better and headed South for one final farewell to the Seniors! Hook'em

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Which would be worse? Losing Friday and not making the CC game or getting beat by OU again?

**** what a conundrum. I’d say losing Friday is worse

Comment

Geaux Tigahs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      IF! ut can ISU, they should surely beat OU. One thing for sure, Ehrlinger wont laydown.

Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                        **** what a conundrum. I’d say losing Friday is worse
                        Or is that the better scenario to start the dominoes falling....

Comment

OU sitting pretty good. Buck nut has no business being in there.

Comment

Minnesota Vs Whiskey has been canceled. Badgers lost any hope to play in the CCG.

What a joke the B1G was in this process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope we don't take LSU for granted.

Comment

Working...
                              X