Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a hunting trip, but next week we will find out the fate of our Canada fishing trip scheduled for early June.

Comment

I was supposed to be in Saskatchewan last week on a black bear hunt. It got rescheduled for September...if that doesn't work, then it'll be May 2021. Had to put a 50% deposit down that I can't get back so I'm hoping I'll get to go one of those times.

Comment

We were scheduled to head to SA in July but outfitter canceled trip. Have seen nothing about rescheduling nor anything about incentives for booking now.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          We were scheduled to head to SA in July but outfitter canceled trip. Have seen nothing about rescheduling nor anything about incentives for booking now.

That’s not a good sign. Have you tried to reach out and ask him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hunting but we have a fly in fishing trip in Ontario July 11-18. It has not been cancelled yet and still planning on it.

Comment

So far I've had to cancel Argentina dove, Cuba Fly Fishing and probably Belize fly fishing. The other are next year so hoping they will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                Thanks for reminding me about our New Zealand trip!!! Was supposed a red stag hunt in Napier first week of June, followed by 5 days in Bora Bora. Looking like 2012 for us instead.
                You going back in time to be able to that ?

Comment

I'm dumb. Should have been 2021.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was supposed to leave June 10 for South Africa. Cape Buff and lioness hunt. Been in contact with PH and he doesn’t think it will be open this year at all for travel. We will decide 2021 dates after it all clears and opens back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

rescheduled Africa for 2021

Comment

Was going hunting in South Africa in July, but the outfitter called and it’s been moved to 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                          I'm dumb. Should have been 2021.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                          I thought it was a good idea since there was no corona virus in 2012.

Comment

Sounds like next year in RSA will be completely booked up with all the cancellations this year. I guess I need to contact my outfitter and get a spot booked for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by klawdogg View Post
                              My April Goulds turkey hunt in Mexico has been cancelled and Canada Bear Hunt in May looks to be the same !!!
                              That the turkey that has the colors of a peacock?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                                That’s not a good sign. Have you tried to reach out and ask him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Nor yet. We’re in wait-and-see mode at the moment. I’m not too concerned about exposure to COVID while traveling outside U.S. I am worried about being able to get back IN upon my return.

Comment

Working...
                                X