Still in Velvet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still in Velvet

Bee/Refugio area - We have a buck that is still in velvet as of the morning of 9/22/2021. Is this normal? All other bucks, including young and old, have rubbed and are hard horned, but this 4.5 yr old 8 is still soft, and isn't even showing signs of it starting to fall off... Any thoughts?

Check to see if it has all of the necessary parts needed to reproduce lol

Comment

Shim

Comment

We still have several in velvet in between George West and Alice.

Comment

All the bucks I saw over the past two weeks still have velvet in North Texas.

Comment

Bout half of ours in SE Webb county will be velvet opening weekend... always are... That's quite a bit South of you, but probably nothing to be overly concerned about... If he's still in velvet opening day and you want a velvet buck, let'r rip and stick 'im.

Comment

We are about half and half in Corsicana.

Comment

Just started seeing a couple hard horned bucks at our place in Duval Co. Most are still in velvet.

Comment

As of last Friday, my target buck in the western hill country was still in velvet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have some in Junction that still had velvet as of 4 days ago

Comment

Neighborhood bucks here in Wimberley are just starting to rub the velvet off.

Comment

most my whitetail are rubbed out all my muleys on cam are still in velvet

Comment

All of ours in Houston County are hard horned by now.

Comment

I’ve got a couple hard horned but the rest are still in velvet. George west area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mostly all are still in velvet in live oak and dimmit county

Comment

Working...
                              X