Send some prayers up for the wife and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send some prayers up for the wife and I

I came home Friday afternoon congested really bad. Figured it was all the dust that was on the job site I was on Friday. Sunday I wasn’t feeling much better but not running fever that morning. By late afternoon the wife was running fever, headache and vomiting. That night I started running fever. We both called in and went and got tested this morning. We both came up positive!! Looks like we are at home for the next 10 days.

We will get over this if we don’t kill each other first!!! LOL

Prayers for you and your bride sir.

Comment

Cage match!

Good luck it can be a kick in the pants.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery..[emoji120]...it can be a beast!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            I came home Friday afternoon congested really bad. Figured it was all the dust that was on the job site I was on Friday. Sunday I wasn’t feeling much better but not running fever that morning. By late afternoon the wife was running fever, headache and vomiting. That night I started running fever. We both called in and went and got tested this morning. We both came up positive!! Looks like we are at home for the next 10 days.

We will get over this if we don’t kill each other first!!! LOL
            My wife and I just got over it.....17 days of pure pleasure!
            Gods speed in recovery for y’all

Comment

Hang in there.
              Holla if you need anything.

Comment

Prayers sent for a mild case and quick recovery.

Comment

Sending some prayers for ya bud. It ain’t no fun. Hoping for a quick recovery

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your wife. Look real hard into getting the infusion

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                        Prayers sent for you and your wife. Look real hard into getting the infusion
                        I will. Gotta find out where to get it.

Comment

If you haven't already, have your doc refer you to get the monoclonal antibodies infusion. That treatment is designed to nip it in the bud before it gets bad. You only have 10 days from start of symptoms so don't wait. Prayers up buddy.

Comment

My wife and I just recently got over it. I wish you luck. We both took zinc, vitamin D, and quercitin. I also took ivermectin and she took hydroxychloroquine. It took 10 days, but we both got past it. Although, I still felt lightheaded and had a mild cough for another two weeks after I tested negative. I can't tell you which of the things we took that helped moderate our symptoms, but I think we had a mostly mild symptoms. Only about 3 days where it was pretty bad. The rest of the time it was mostly just feeling tired and mild symptoms. I will be praying that you and your wife get through this quickly with mild symptoms.

Comment

Up

Comment

Working...
                              X