No announcement yet.

Motivational church speaker, and donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TrophiesofGrace.org will bring in their whitetail trophies and speak.

Comment

Seems like a lot of really good leads
      If you don’t mind, I’d like to add one more. Limitless Outdoors. They do men’s beast feasts and have a awesome you tube channel with their hunts and devotional.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        This guy right here will bring the house down!! He's a John Wayne impersonator. I've seen him speak on multiple occasions. He does a fantastic job at delivering the Gospel message as well as a great patriotic message. Friend of mine, for his 65th b'day, his wife hired Gene to do his Rooster Cogburn get up and go out and "arrest" my friend and bring him in... to a huge suprise b'day party... It was over the top...

He uses his likeness of the Duke as a "lure" to draw folks in so he can witness to them... I'd Highly recommend him!!

https://genehoward.com/
        second this one.

Only problem is if your target is younger folks...most of them dont even know who John is.

Comment

Years ago, we had Phil, Jay Yelas, and David Blanton among lesser names. Phil drew the biggest crowd and this was 17 years ago before he hit it big. I enjoyed Blanton the best

Comment

Please keep us updated. I know we have several men for our church would be interested. We are in Edom.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
              Years ago, we had Phil, Jay Yelas, and David Blanton among lesser names. Phil drew the biggest crowd and this was 17 years ago before he hit it big. I enjoyed Blanton the best
              David is one of my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                Please keep us updated. I know we have several men for our church would be interested. We are in Edom.

Yessir I sure will!! Would love to see some new faces show up and enjoy themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                  Yessir I sure will!! Would love to see some new faces show up and enjoy themselves
                  Thx!

Comment

I,m a ordained minister, was in the ministry for 10 yr.s left and went back into plumbing. I have been through so much in my life I should have been killed @ least 8 times

Comment

Jase is the man...he is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dimeboxbill View Post
                        I,m a ordained minister, was in the ministry for 10 yr.s left and went back into plumbing. I have been through so much in my life I should have been killed @ least 8 times
                        Exactly how does one calculate how many times they should have been killed?

Comment

I've always thought David Blanton would be interesting or even Jeff Danker.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                            I've always thought David Blanton would be interesting or even Jeff Danker.
                            Blanton came to the church I was attending many years ago in Tulsa. He was really good.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dimeboxbill View Post

...so I guess that makes you a cat with one left... be careful out there...
                              I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Working...
                              X