30.06 sign at Snooze....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30.06 sign at Snooze....

Tried to eat at Snooze this morning in Town & Country, and they had a 30.06 and a 30.07 sign. I really don't understand what these people think they are accomplishing other than pissing people off, but I won't waste my money there.

That place sucks anyways. Way better breakfast other places.

Comment

Originally posted by willwork04 View Post
      That place sucks anyways. Way better breakfast other places.
      X2. I don’t see what the draw is with this place.

Comment

Good for you. Let their management know why you won't do business with them.

I can see a business with concerns about open carry with some customers, but '06 is just stupid.

Comment

I agree with the above comments regarding the food but the GF likes it... If concealed properly, would they ever notice? " What momma don't know..."

Comment

good call

Comment

never heard of that place but it is odd to see places with that signage. Maybe the thieves will pay attention to it..……..lol!

Comment

Yup. Wife wanted to take me there when they opened and I immediately turned around. Nothing there worth buying that I cant get elsewhere or make.

Comment

I will say that I have been to the downtown location twice and not seen the sign but that was last fall. Food was good, plenty of people waiting in line but I will pass from now on.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I wonder how they would know? Not that I would ever condone anyone trying to test it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      I wonder how they would know? Not that I would ever condone anyone trying to test it.
                      They made a choice that they don't want my money. There are other places to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        They made a choice that they don't want my money. There are other places to eat.
                        Fair enough. Don't disagree.

Comment

Free Country problems.......

Comment

The one by my house is great. They probably sell as much booze as food.

Comment

Ok, so I looked up Snooze....I'd rather have a root canal.

Go to Waffle House.

Comment

Working...
                              X