X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Screen Prayer Request

Posted with Admin Approval

Green Screen Friends and Family

I have a prayer request for my nephew Colton. He is 3 yo and having multiple seizures a day. He has been diagnosed with a form of epilepsy and will need brain surgery soon. Firstly I would like to request all the prayers we can get. Secondly if you have any thing to spare below is a link to the go fund me page. The medical bills are and will be getting extremely high. If you have time just a simple note on the go fund me page letting my brother in law and sister in law know that there is a lot of good people thinking about and praying for this special young man. Anything can help thank you.

Kevin Warren

Click image for larger version

Name:	Colton.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	25182752

Prayers for Him and his family...

Comment

prayers for the little fella and the family.

Comment

Heavenly Father, we know just how much You hold these little ones so dear to Your Heart. It is especially hard when the little ones suffer and we know that is NOT Your plan nor work. We ask You Lord God, remove this malady from this sweet little boy and return his health that he may grow and be a strong witness to Your power and plan. If it is such that You work through his care-givers, we ask You Lord, to guide them to a right diagnosis and treatment that gives him his health back and makes him whole. Lord, give him strength to endure this battle and trial and prosper through it to Your plan for him. Comfort his parents and the rest of the family and give them a sign that they know You are in control and are holding this dear child in Your loving arms. Bathe them all in Your boundless love and mercy that they may be comforted and strengthened. We ask these things in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ our Savior that You gave up for us, Amen.

Comment

Prayers up for Colton, his family, and his care team!

Comment

Sent up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

I have a daughter who has had seizures since she was 3 months old. She just turned 10. Faith and prayer can accomplish the impossible. It’s a very helpless feeling as a parent when your child has a seizure. Tell them to stay strong and there are lots of us praying for their family.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

I had a similar situation in my family with my brother's newborn, so I certainly understand the feelings of worry, doubt, anxiety, fear, etc. I'm praying for little Colton, and the family.

Comment

Done

Comment

Prayers for you and the family of this brave little warrior.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                              X