Needing Mobile Home AC company in Denton County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing Mobile Home AC company in Denton County

We live in a 20 year old mobile home and we are needing to get the ac ducts under the house completely replaced.

We had a company come out, diagnose our problem said they would give us a bid but then came back and said that they didn't do mobile homes.... After they had been to the house..

I have the money set aside to do this just need to find somebody reliable to do it.

Put a mini split in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      We live in a 20 year old mobile home and we are needing to get the ac ducts under the house completely replaced.

We had a company come out, diagnose our problem said they would give us a bid but then came back and said that they didn't do mobile homes.... After they had been to the house..

I have the money set aside to do this just need to find somebody reliable to do it.
      They just didn’t want to crawl under there and do it. It isn’t fun, but any residential AC company “should” be able to do it. Sorry, I don’t have a recommendation for you.

Comment

Just go to the AC warehouse and buy the ducting. It’s not very expensive. You can do it in a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          Just go to the AC warehouse and buy the ducting. It’s not very expensive. You can do it in a weekend.

Sounds like a good DIY YouTube for the 5M Homestead channel

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

This may end up happening.
            Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Sounds like a good DIY YouTube for the 5M Homestead channel
            You wanna come help[emoji14][emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              They just didn’t want to crawl under there and do it. It isn’t fun, but any residential AC company “should” be able to do it. Sorry, I don’t have a recommendation for you.
              Yep that's exactly what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                This may end up happening. You wanna come help[emoji14][emoji14]

Hahahahahaha....I'm neck deep in a DIY complete house flooring redo after also painting the whole inside of the house.. I'd have to move in with you if I left my wife on uncovered concrete floors longer than I have too already lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Hahahahahaha....I'm neck deep in a DIY complete house flooring redo after also painting the whole inside of the house.. I'd have to move in with you if I left my wife on uncovered concrete floors longer than I have too already lol
                  [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    Put a mini split in there.
                    From the little bit of research I've done it's going to be much cheaper to replace the ducts.

Comment

Spoke with an AC guy that does commercial AC work, he said that it is extremely difficult to get flex duck right now from his suppliers

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                        Spoke with an AC guy that does commercial AC work, he said that it is extremely difficult to get flex duck right now from his suppliers
                        I've heard the same thing. I just need to find somebody who can do it so I can have them order the materials because I know it will take a while.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                          X