Is it just me $$$ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me $$$ ?

SEEMS THE GUN ASKING PRICES I SEE IN CLASSIFIED ADDS ARE WAY TOO HIGH . Are firearms really worth that kind of money ???

Originally posted by k-town View Post
    SEEMS THE GUN ASKING PRICES I SEE IN CLASSIFIED ADDS ARE WAY TOO HIGH . Are firearms really worth that kind of money ???
    Worth what someone will pay.

Comment

When I was in college, over 10 years ago, it was nothing to pop into a pawnshop and walk out with an 1100 for $300, $350 max. Now it's tough to see one under $800 in a pawn shop.

Guns got expensive

Comment

Everything got expensive ...

Comment

This isn’t transitory inflation. It is here to stay a while. My company having a 12% across the board price increase effective 8-1.

Comment

When you pump trillions of dollars into the economy the dollar isn’t worth as much, everything goes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The value of the American dollar has gone down, it's not necessarily that the value of the products have increased.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Everything got expensive ...
                yep

Comment

Can't run from inflation forever!!! Big government spending has been rambling for decades now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the prices are way over inflated. But maybe getting older makes it worse. The first Colt single action army that i bought in 1984, was only 300 $. My firearms mentor, at the time said i paid to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Worth what someone will pay.
                      This ^^^^^, and if you haven’t checked lately, they ain’t cheap bought new either !

Comment

Originally posted by k-town View Post
                        it's not just guns in my opinion...........everything seems to have a high asking price I think. (guns, trucks, boats, travel trailers, etc)

Comment

I bought a 9mm carbine at the beginning of the covid stuff. The price has double since, if you can even find them.

Sucks, I lost it in the boating accident.

Comment

Even cheap stuff isn't cheap anymore.

DJ

Comment

Lumber, gas, diesel, deck screws, trucks/cars, homes--you name it and the price has gone up.

Comment

Working...
                              X