Where to stay in Tyler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to stay in Tyler?

I'm taking my wife to Tyler in a few weeks. She has always wanted to go walk around the gardens there. Where is a nice place to stay that is close to the garden area? B&B, hotel......it doesn't matter. Thanks.

Several years ago I stayed here. It was nice and the owners were awesome.

Welcome to the Rosevine Inn, a bed and breakfast in the town of Tyler, on the eastern side of Texas, for overnight stays, weekend getaways, or extended-stay vacations or business trips. Our luxurious, comfortable and vintage bed and breakfast offers well-appointed and comfortable accommodations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kiepersol winery isn’t close to the gardens, but is really nice and not far from Tyler.

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
        Kiepersol winery isn’t close to the gardens, but is really nice and not far from Tyler.

I second this. Probably the nicest one in Tyler and excellent food.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          Several years ago I stayed here. It was nice and the owners were awesome.

Welcome to the Rosevine Inn, a bed and breakfast in the town of Tyler, on the eastern side of Texas, for overnight stays, weekend getaways, or extended-stay vacations or business trips. Our luxurious, comfortable and vintage bed and breakfast offers well-appointed and comfortable accommodations.

I've been eyeballing this one.

Comment

Winner for sure.

Comment

This would get my vote. Quiet and laid back. Maybe 15-20 minutes from the rose garden. Mama would like it.

Comment

Kind of funny story about Kiepersol. One of my best friends took his wife there on a date when he proposed to her. He spent a lot of money on the dinner and popped the question. They got in the parking lot and she... well, the food didn't go home with her. Turns out she had a stomach bug and it was not the food. Just a comment, no help. Hope y'all have a great time!

Comment

Working...
                X