People and their phones!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People and their phones!

This is wrong and funny on so many levels! https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...ll/4973942001/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting at a pedestrian crosswalk at HEB, a woman walked out of the doors carrying a bag and doing the two thumb typing on her phone. She crossed in front of me and then stopped in the crosswalk in the oncoming lane, still typing. A guy in a black Ram dooly set there for probably 10-12 seconds, then laid on his horn. I thought she was gonna take off the way her arms were flapping. She was screaming at him as he drove by. I don't know who was laughing harder, him or me.

Comment

Originally posted by crxshooter View Post
      Sitting at a pedestrian crosswalk at HEB, a woman walked out of the doors carrying a bag and doing the two thumb typing on her phone. She crossed in front of me and then stopped in the crosswalk in the oncoming lane, still typing. A guy in a black Ram dooly set there for probably 10-12 seconds, then laid on his horn. I thought she was gonna take off the way her arms were flapping. She was screaming at him as he drove by. I don't know who was laughing harder, him or me.
      Now that would be a video worth seeing !!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Idiot on a virtual call with a mask on lmao.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like how his office chair has a seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito79 View Post
            This is wrong and funny on so many levels! https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...ll/4973942001/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve taken many zoom or teams meetings on my phone while driving. Camera off and phone is in the passenger seat. That dude was clearing driving and that’s not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X