Can you really simulate 'Low Light'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you really simulate 'Low Light'

My wife recently bought be Swaro EL's for my birthday. They are sweet. However, I have not seen 1500 dollars better than my current binos. So my question is, if my eyes are adjusted for house light can I really compare them?

Without a doubt they are better, the glass is top notch. I am just wondering if I am underwhelmed because I am testing in a neirborhood? I will hunt with them this weekend and see if my theory is true before doing anything.

I think the real test of your new Swaros will b you getting them out in hunting conditions. When I first got mine, I was also a bit underwhelmed. If you spend a lot of time glassing, especially in the mountains, you should come to realize their worth. At least I did. Your wife must be a wonderful lady.

Comment

My Swarovskis are the best purchase I made in 3 years......details are incredible!!! Get in mountains, swamps and open ground and it is worth every dime.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sit behind them for 4 or 5 hours straight and you’ll know you got what you paid for. Now if just using sitting in a deer blind looking at a feeder you may always think you overpaid for something you didn’t need.

Comment

Low light conditions is when you'll notice the difference.

Comment

This is all good to hear! I glass a lot while hunting, always looking for an ear or tail flick around me or even on the next hill-top. I will report back after some hours behind them this weekend.

They are bright for sure but I was sitting behind them last night and was thinking that my eyes were not in the same condition they would be in the woods thus making it hard to accuratly judge them.

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
              I think the real test of your new Swaros will b you getting them out in hunting conditions. When I first got mine, I was also a bit underwhelmed. If you spend a lot of time glassing, especially in the mountains, you should come to realize their worth. At least I did. Your wife must be a wonderful lady.
              She is awesome! I typically pull the trigger on high end stuff but I have been mentioning new binos for over two years and she had heard enough I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X