Opening Weekend not Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else will be missing opening weekend?
    I have to work, but if I didn't, I probably still wouldn't go since it's still way to hot. Plus, since I bow hunt pretty much all year, I can wait till that first cool down in temps, which usually is around that 3rd week in Oct.

Well what else can I do it's too hot to golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's a lot of "its too hot" talk going around. I shot the biggest buck of my life at 2 pm in a pop up in 100+ degree heat. I was down to my underwear when the buck stepped out. Its never too hot!

Comment

I'm missing it because of Anthrax.

Comment

Son's Ring Dunk in College Station Saturday so I am out. Will be heading to Eldorado next Wednesday for a couple days though.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
            There's a lot of "its too hot" talk going around. I shot the biggest buck of my life at 2 pm in a pop up in 100+ degree heat. I was down to my underwear when the buck stepped out. Its never too hot!
            I shot mine with a wind chill of about 20.
            I'll wait!!!

Comment

No lease in TX this year so I'm out. I'll have a week at my NW OK lease at the end of Oct to bow hunt and then back there again for rifle season. Not too upset, just not a fan of hot huntin....unless it is with beer in hand and mojos going at the dove field.

Comment

I will be in the blind with my 6yr old Saturday morning trying to get him his first deer! Super excited!

Comment

I'll be out on public land like a plebe sweating my nads off and/or getting rained on

Comment

ill be hitting public land sat evening to set up camp for a couple days. last year i got two does in two sits! lets hope the good lord is on my side again this year!

Comment

I don’t care if it’s too hot. I’m hunting.

Comment

First time in a really long time that I won’t be in a stand on opening morning! I’ll be there Sunday though... give them one more day to run and hide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll miss the first 2 weekends. Birthday party for my step mom this Saturday and birthday party for my 2 grandsons next Saturday. Maybe by the 3rd weekend it’ll be a little cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by RobinHood; 09-26-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                            I don’t care if it’s too hot. I’m hunting.
                            x2

Comment

It’ll be third weekend before get out. Hopefully it will be a bit cooler

Comment

Working...
                              X