Pray for Brandon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Heck Tim, I just checked this thread thinking it was the same one you started some time back!! Then after reading a bit, realized this one is a whole new deal!! I'm so, so sorry he is having to deal with this right now!! Holler at me if I can do anything... I'm close by in case they need something at the house.

Lord we don't know what happened to Brandon here that caused this illness, but we know that You are able to stop it and heal him. We ask You now to lay Your healing hand on him and cover him with Your Love. Remove this evil that has invaded his body and restore him. Comfort his wife and the rest of the family as they deal with this sudden onset of such a terrible illness. We thank You Lord for the work you have done in Brandon and we know that he has been a powerful witness for You. Please Lord give Brandon more time to work for Your Kingdom here. We ask these in Jesus name, Amen...
    Amen Charlie. You make it seem so easy to connect with the Lord.

Comment

Prayers up for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen Charlie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Heck Tim, I just checked this thread thinking it was the same one you started some time back!! Then after reading a bit, realized this one is a whole new deal!! I'm so, so sorry he is having to deal with this right now!! Holler at me if I can do anything... I'm close by in case they need something at the house.

Lord we don't know what happened to Brandon here that caused this illness, but we know that You are able to stop it and heal him. We ask You now to lay Your healing hand on him and cover him with Your Love. Remove this evil that has invaded his body and restore him. Comfort his wife and the rest of the family as they deal with this sudden onset of such a terrible illness. We thank You Lord for the work you have done in Brandon and we know that he has been a powerful witness for You. Please Lord give Brandon more time to work for Your Kingdom here. We ask these in Jesus name, Amen...
          Amen. Prayer sent for Brandon.

Comment

Thanks Charlie and all our TBH family for your faithful prayers. This morning update.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4023B895-2924-428C-AB32-99801E3E6256.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.9 KB
ID:	24657359

Comment

Sent

Comment

More prayers up for Brandon.

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Brandon went home to Jesus this morning. Thanks to all for your prayers and thoughts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	55C5FE05-96F6-414D-917D-0228AE6461F6.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	24657377

Comment

so sorry to hear this loss. Prayers for his family and loved ones he touched on this earth.

Comment

Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Comment

Well crap….so sorry to see this Tim. RIP Brandon.

May God be with his family and friends during this time.

Comment

Terrible ��
                            Prayers up

Comment

Oh NO TIM!!! I am so, so sorry for this great loss in your family, our community and the fellowship of believers!! My heart is broken...
                              Lord, we know it is not ours to ask "why", but sometimes it is hard God... We are all at a loss for words at the news of our brother in Christ being called home at such an early age. There is a lot we don't know and we struggle to understand. However Lord we know that He was Yours and that though those of us who remain are hurting and devastated at this loss, we can rejoice in knowing that Brandon's suffering and pain are done and he is in Your presence for all eternity where there is no pain, sorrow or suffering... It is hard for us to comprehend right now Lord so we ask You, watch over this family and all the friends that Brandon drew to himself with being Your witness. Comfort them and ease their pain. Lord I especially ask a special measure of strength for our brother Tim right now as he moves to lead the family through this dark, dark hour. Bring them and all Brandon's friends through this trial and make us all stronger for having known Brandon and his witness... The WHY is not ours to understand right now, but the HOW and the WHERE and the WHEN we do know and rejoice that Brandon is face to face with You Lord in heaven right now. Thank You Lord for the gift of Your Son that gives us that Hope and it is in His name that we come to You with these pleadings and hope for peace and rest. Receive this Spirit into Your eternal Rest, Amen.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone ...

Comment

Working...
                                X