Bowflex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowflex?

We’re retired, and want to a piece of exercise equipment. Lat pull downs is a must. Starting an exercise program, not looking to bulk up, etc. will be in an upstairs room so weight up the stairs is a concern.

I’m looking at some used Bowflex gyms on Craigslist and FB Marketplacr- they’re cheap enough if we don’t like it/ t’s almost a who-cares.

I’ve read non-weight gyms are easier on aging joints.

Anybody have one and wish they didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one in the past and i really enjoyed it. It worked well for me. I had some issues with my shoulder at the time and I liked it because i could change the range of motion to adapt workouts to help my shoulder.

Comment

They feel goofy to me. I'm a fan of kettle-bell workouts 5, 10, 20 & 30lb's are all you'd need.

Comment

We have one and love it as it is pretty easy on our joints.

Comment

I had one and didn’t like it. Sold it and bought a Hoist.

Engineered with the user in mind, the V Series provides you with the flexibility to customized your home gym and achieve your personal fitness goals. Sleek and attractive, the compact design requires minimal floor space, allowing you to move efficiently from one exercise to the next!

I do have the bowflex dumbbells and really like them.

Comment

Thanks. We picked it up today. Listed for $100, paid $50. Lets see how it works out.

Comment

Can’t go wrong for that price.

Comment

I've had one for about 20 years and still use it. Had to add some "50 lb" bows. The numbers on the bows are just for a point of reference. They really don't correspond to free weights. But the type of motion is good. If something happened to mine, I'd probably buy another.

Comment

Low impact is good for joints. I wish you were closer, I have one I'd give you.

Comment

I appreciate the offer, sir. Very kind.

It’s gotten as far as our upstairs, to be reassembled.

Comment

Bowflex?

Well, that was a puzzle reassembling it. Found a couple minor assembly errors the original owner made along the way .

I hope these extra pieces in the bag don’t cause it to launch thru the ceiling- I can’t find any holes missing a nut/ bolt so I’ll call it good. Time to go shoot my bow.

Comment

Working...
                      X