Needed - 17hmr and 410 shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed - 17hmr and 410 shells

Are these rounds still hard to find? My dad shoots these two guns now since he can't/shouldn't be shooting large caliber guns anymore. I need to find him a bunch of each.

If anyone has any and needs .22, .223 or 9mm I'd be willing to trade.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Are these rounds still hard to find? My dad shoots these two guns now since he can't/shouldn't be shooting large caliber guns anymore. I need to find him a bunch of each.

I just saw the 17's in Academy in Sugar Land about a month ago. I was trying to load up on them and 22 longs (for my dad) and with two box limit per day, I just took the 22's. Haven't been back again.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Yeah, they are not easy to find.

How old is your dad that he shouldn't shoot large calibers?

Comment

I may have some 410 slugs
        Would those work for your Dad?

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

I see 17 her on the shelf every time I go in academy. Including today. Be forewarned though, the price per box has jumped way up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Yeah, they are not easy to find.

How old is your dad that he shouldn't shoot large calibers?
            He's 80. Had quadruple open bypass surgery a few years back and has never been the same. We're just glad he can still at least sit in ground blinds. And shoot squirrels off the porch.

I have enough to last him a few weeks...Just thought I'd start looking. He an always switch to my .22 I have like 10k rounds of that.

He doesn't use slugs but thanks.

How much is a box now at Academy?

Comment

I bought some 410 at Academy in South Austin a couple of weeks ago. They only had #4 and it was $13 +\- per box. They did have a good stock, 20-30 boxes available.

Comment

Check your PM's Tim...

Comment

saw .410 at academy yesterday and 17 at walmart last week. They are around

Comment

Thanks for the PMs guys. I'll stop in a few Wal-Marts and Academy. I didn't want to go looking if it just wasn't there.

Comment

I have some I would be willing to part with. I will get a round count and let you know what I have.

Comment

In stock at Midway.

Comment

Check Wal-Mart in Cedar Park they may have your 410.

Next time I'm at Academy Round Rock, I'll see if they have the 17

Comment

Big shout out to JohnnyDanger! Got a box of 410 shells at my doorstep today! My dad is super happy and the squirrels are in trouble now ��

Comment

Working...
                            X