No announcement yet.

I hate a thief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems a bit repetitive, and it in no way excuses the thief, but don't leave anything inside of your vehicle that means anything to you. I learned my lesson. I will go out of my way to drop something off at the office or at home rather than leave it in my parked vehicle. If you regularly leave stuff in your vehicle in Harris County, you WILL get hit.

Comment

I do two things when i'm traveling and have my laptop bag in the truck... I scoot the front passenger back as far as it will go. I put my bag in the floorboard behind the front passenger seat. I recline the seat back as far as it will go (so it looks like someone was sleeping in it) and then I keep one of the larger McDonalds bags (with plenty of crumpled up paper in it) and I put that on the back floor board to block the view under the reclined seat. Not sure if it is a deterrent or not, but it at least hides the bag from plain site - even with tinted windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        PM me your digits and I'll get you a case number and file your report

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Way to go Shane

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
          I do two things when i'm traveling and have my laptop bag in the truck... I scoot the front passenger back as far as it will go. I put my bag in the floorboard behind the front passenger seat. I recline the seat back as far as it will go (so it looks like someone was sleeping in it) and then I keep one of the larger McDonalds bags (with plenty of crumpled up paper in it) and I put that on the back floor board to block the view under the reclined seat. Not sure if it is a deterrent or not, but it at least hides the bag from plain site - even with tinted windows.

Just a warning, as mine was in no way in plain site. It looks as if they have ways to tell there is a laptop in the vehicle now, even if it is hidden under a seat, like mine was.

Comment

I bring my laptop in even if I am just going to lunch.

Comment

Working...
            X