No announcement yet.

Dawn dishwashing soap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact, everyone chooses the product for themselves, but many people really stop at Dawn . It's really good, but it doesn't necessarily work for you. For me it definitely fits, I can see the effectiveness of removing grease and stains and odor. And good value for money is a clear plus. In life, I really trust two things 100 percent - Dawn, which does not dry your hands, but only softens them, and soap from aussiecandlesupplies.com.au of pure goat milk, which softens the skin of the face. These are really my best purchases of the year. My hands and face would definitely thank me if they could.

Comment

My experience is that Dawn is more concentrated than most other liquid dish soaps. It definitely cuts grease better. I can tell you it is superior when your pup gets nailed by a skunk. Only takes 2-3 washings to get tolerable vs. the 6+ with cheaper soaps.

Comment

Here’s some Delta Dawn for you.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkeOJssfhSk"]tanya tucker delta dawn live on hee haw aged 13 1973 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          You left out:

8: Makes a really good shampoo/conditioner/body wash
          9: works as good as most hand cleaners for getting grease off your hands

10: Tastes better and goes down easier than TidePods?

Comment

Well, being that this thread has been bumped back up, I can tell you for a fact what Dawn will NOT work on!!
            Dead cat smell under the hood of your truck. And that is using it straight out of the bottle.
            Thank goodness for the Febreze air fresheners that clip onto your AC vents!!!

Comment

If you're still interested, Randy......

You’ve seen everyone using it, but why?? Here is Everything You Need To Know About Blue Dawn® Dishwashing Liquid For Cleaning!

Comment

I buy the extra heavy duty Dawn. Don't know if it is any better than regular Dawn but I feel like it is.

Comment

Can work as Slider Rite in a pinch!

Comment

[quote/] "the plural of antidote is data."[/quote]

The plural of "anecdote" is data.

Not knowing the difference can get little Bobby killed; telling him jokes after he gets bitten by a snake won't do much good.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post
                      [quote/] "the plural of antidote is data."
                      The plural of "anecdote" is data.

Not knowing the difference can get little Bobby killed; telling him jokes after he gets bitten by a snake won't do much good. [/QUOTE]

Now that is the funniest thing I have read all day!!

Comment

I totally messed up my dog's skin for a couple months using dish soap. Just grabbed it, wasn't really thinking. Dog was chesapeake too, and they have a certain kind of oil on their coat. I just wash my dog's with water now, or take them for a swim. But Dawn does wonders on euro mounts to get that final bit of grease out.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                          Good list. I would add Tabasco, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire, Kraft mac-n-cheese, Kellogg's brand cereals, Band-Aids, Tylenol and Blue Bell.

Not to derail but….

Liquid Gold is the standard.

Comment

Originally posted by breanntisien View Post
                            In fact, everyone chooses the product for themselves, but many people really stop at Dawn . It's really good, but it doesn't necessarily work for you. For me it definitely fits, I can see the effectiveness of removing grease and stains and odor. And good value for money is a clear plus. In life, I really trust two things 100 percent - Dawn, which does not dry your hands, but only softens them, and soap from aussiecandlesupplies.com.au of pure goat milk, which softens the skin of the face. These are really my best purchases of the year. My hands and face would definitely thank me if they could.
                            I hope there are more than these two things in life that you trust.

Thanks for reviving my thread.

Comment

For cleaning dishes, I am not a fan of Dawn. It tends to leave a ‘film” on everything.

I am a fan of Ajax for dishwashing and grease clean up purposes.

Not sure Ajax bodes well for your hands nor washing your pets though, for all the reasons it works so well on dishes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                There’s a few things in my house that have to be name brand:

Dawn
                                Ziplock
                                Charmin
                                Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
                                Hefty can liners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your list is so money. I just had this talk with my wife. She has no problem buying off label products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X