No announcement yet.

100 Yards Of Chain and Tow Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And people wonder why they don’t allow drawings or raffles.

Comment

I'm in! Thanks for the chance!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Sending 2 more emails now...................
        Aww shucks. Since I didn’t follow the rules draw again. Was just trying to do a good deed for Brunner. Looks like I used up my 1 win for the next 44 years. Sorry I missed your PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
          Aww shucks. Since I didn’t follow the rules draw again. Was just trying to do a good deed for Brunner. Looks like I used up my 1 win for the next 44 years. Sorry I missed your PM.
          No you won. If you want to give them to Brunner {nice guy} yall work it out. They are in a pile on my porch and I want them gone. Call me please. See post #332..........................

Comment

My man Clint Eastwood would call this a "Straight Runnin Cluster F#@K"................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              No you won. If you want to give them to Brunner {nice guy} yall work it out. They are in a pile on my porch and I want them gone. Call me please. See post #332..........................
              Nice talking to you Johnny. Sorry I bogged it down. Will be in touch to workout logistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                Nice talking to you Johnny. Sorry I bogged it down. Will be in touch to workout logistics.
                Glad it all worked out Shane. See you soon....................

Comment

In!

Comment

Working...
                  X