Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

side by side owners, what tires you running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior View Post
    how well do those handle the mud?

They haven’t seen much mud yet, but they’ve done well in rock, cactus, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post

how well do those handle the mud?

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN View Post
        I'm a fan of the Sedona tires. Have had a set for over 2 years. My place is in Rocksprings. I drive over cactus, not around it. I also take it to South Texas. Run over everything,,, I don't usually go around stuff. No flats or leaks yet. Very tough tires.
        Also do well in the mud when I'd go duck hunting or just running through thr nasty stuff
        which of the sedonas are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
          which of the sedonas are you running?
          The ripsaw

Comment

Tusk Terrabites has been a great tire for me.Ran them for 2 years in rocks and cactus,now I hunt east Tx Sabine river bottom with lots of mud.I had Rocktanes on before and they started getting sidewall splits after a year.Went with the Terrabites and they still look great after 4 years.
            Last edited by huntingarcher; 05-27-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Tusk terra bytes
              I have the 10 ply. Work great for running over cactus , mesquite , etc

Comment

Stock tires

Comment

Sun f - similar to maxxus bighorn. Love them so far for the money

Comment

I am not familiar with many brands but I can comment on the size. I put one size bigger on my side-by-side, all around, and I get mud flung up into the cab when it's muddy out. Not fun when your hunting and gear gets all muddy. Next go around, I am going stock size. They did not do that.

Comment

Ive been running the Sun F as well for almost 2 years now. Had carlisle on when bought it and had many blow outs on cactus in west texas and stumps on our new logged place in east texas. Not a one since getting the Sun F and they were cheap

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                        Tusk terra bytes
                        I have the 10 ply. Work great for running over cactus , mesquite , etc

How they do in the mud ?

Comment

Comment

Bighorn 2.0

Comment

Bighorn 2.0 have been the best I’ve had. I was worried about black land mud but they’ve been just fine. I will say I did go 4” up and 4” spaced out, but with a little clearance, they’re all I need. 1000 miles and you can hardly tell they’ve been run. Great on sand and gravel bars too. I was even more surprised how stable they are.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                                Stock tires
                                Stock tires on my Mule FXR.

They pretty much suck. Don’t do well in mud at all. And darn sure no bueno in the saturated sand here around my house. (I’m not sure anything would though)

Buddy has the Tusk Terra Byte. Pretty solid tire as far as I can tell. Run mostly gravel roads, mesquite flats, and as of right now flooded corn fields.

Comment

Working...
                                X