Bucees is coming to Cleveland, TX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy View Post
    They are great unless you live by one or pass by one 2-3x daily. Your life will never be the same since. Folks get close to those stores and lose their **** minds.
    #truth

Jokes or not..........nothing grander than some trailer house sales people hollering at traffic about getting a gas station that will be full of size 16 yoga pants and folks walking around HUA with arm fulls of soda and flavored popcorn

How long will it take AC to get a phone call from corporate?
    Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-06-2021, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Wait, you’re in Porter right? That little armpit of a town civilization skipped right over when New Caney got built up.
      H-Town people insulting each others 'burbs lol

Comment

Where they are building it isn’t the best exit and with that 4 way stop sign oh my. If I am thinking correctly of where it is located.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
          https://fb.watch/5j9P7zEcPs/

Look what you started
          Oh my

Comment

I have always thought that they should put a store in Johnson city. There are sooo many people who cross though there wanting to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
              https://fb.watch/5j9P7zEcPs/

Look what you started
              It will be epic when Buc-ees issues a public statement calling out AC for the prank and has to break the news to everyone

Comment

That intersection has horrible traffic already, and it’s about to get much, much worse

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    #truth

Jokes or not..........nothing grander than some trailer house sales people hollering at traffic about getting a gas station that will be full of size 16 yoga pants and folks walking around HUA with arm fulls of soda and flavored popcorn

How long will it take AC to get a phone call from corporate?
                    Lmao

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

All free press is good press I guess!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe it will get enough attention and Beaver Aplin will send one this way

Comment

I've never understood why there isn't one on 59 North yet, every other major highway out of Houston has one. Where they just built the new truck stop on the South side of Shepherd seemed like a logical place with the underpass giving easy access for North and Southbound lanes. Maybe a little close to Houston I guess.

Comment

I seen someone share palm harbors post and immediately came here to check this thread lmao

Comment

Bucees is coming to Cleveland, TX!

It’s not a buccees

It’s a quiktrip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drove by the new Buccees in Cleveland today and that sure doesn’t look,like enough real estate for one.

Comment

Working...
                                X