No announcement yet.

Texas knife legislation voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I here you. I think your talking about two different things though. On one side it’s constitutional rights, on the other its current standards of left wing society. They are not the same thing. It’s called having conviction and doing what’s right. It’s what built the moral fabric of this country. Problem is, it’s coming unwound.

Comment

Thing with my wife is she ain't scared. She has a gun.[emoji106][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
        So far DRT is one of the few who understands what I am trying to say. There is only a few things in scared of and at 43 one of them is still my mom and a coat hanger. I'm not scared of someone with a knife on their hip, fine do what you want. But I'm scared for my family if I'm not there. I think a lot of people need to understand the society we live in know. I know those who wish to do is harm won't follow the laws, and we have to protect ourselves. But when you have to protect yourself or your family against someone then you go to prison for doing so and leave your family unprotected for the rest of their lives. Anyone who says they are not scared of this new society where you are judged by the media or the biased opinions of those watching you, or some quack doctor who says Little Johnny was a good guy just sick in the head is full of B.S. You do know if you kill someone who is on drugs or mentally ill you can go to prison for life, it has been proven in this new america. (Lower case america intentionally.)

Can you provide an example of a legitimate shooting in self defense resulted in the actor going to jail, especially in Texas? The use of delay force is either justified or it isn’t.

You can what if any scenario you want to death.

What if a frog had wings? I and mine refuse to live in fear. That’s no way to live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
          I didn’t put my point in!!
          It don’t matter what size blade a man carrying.
          It’s a heart issue!

So I guess since the liberals and sissy men as you say can pass a law on the size of knife that can be carried, what’s next?? All LEO’s and CHLs need to carry a 380??

Makes about much since Right?
          I was agreeing with you with a little humor.
          Phil says it best.......and makes your point as well
          [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSkwaZlapow"]The Anti-Gun Crowd Is Focusing on the Wrong Weapon | Phil Robertson - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNn2lj_TTdc"]Phil Robertson: America Needs More Manliness, More Boldness, More GRIT - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Nope it's yours because that is why the legislation is there. Because reasonable people don't see the need for a person to carry a machete or assault rifle to the Dollar General.
              There are unreasonable people on both sides of the discussion and many people pushing this stuff I consider pretty unreasonable even if I do agree the restrictions/laws are unconstitutional and should be removed.

“Reasonable people” dont want you owning any guns or weapons of any kind, and youre going to roll over and let them dictate it to you.

Comment

Looks like Ms. Kate put a note on the cabinet...

"Whoever blew that dang duckcall ----- morning....
                .....better not do it again"

EDIT: on topic - recon she carries a knife?

Comment

Nope it's yours because that is why the legislation is there. Because reasonable people don't see the need for a person to carry a machete or assault rifle to the Dollar General.
                  There are unreasonable people on both sides of the discussion and many people pushing this stuff I consider pretty unreasonable even if I do agree the restrictions/laws are unconstitutional and should be removed.

That kind of thinking is what got us where we are Gary. These “reasonable people” are not reasonable at all. They don’t like it so they don’t want anybody to be able to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So why is it reasonable to carry a trench knife or shotgun in normal public settings?

Comment

So why is it reasonable to carry a trench knife or shotgun in normal public settings?

It's not reasonable. So only the unreasonable would carry them and the reasonable will not anyway. So what good does a law against it do? The unreasonable will still not follow it and the reasonable will. Doesn't solve much

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think the law helps. However I refuse to give a tacit statement of agreement that those who would carry a trench knife or tomahawk are normal just because I believe the law is unconstitutional and would vote against those restrictions.

Comment

Working...
                        X