No announcement yet.

1 hour and 8 minutes till vasectomy time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you guys know someone who had a kid after the vasectomy? I know two who claim to have. One almost divorced his wife for cheating until the paternity test proved it was his.

Comment

Sorry for your loss... prayers sent

Comment

Did mine last fall. Wasn't my favorite trip to the Dr. but I've had worse. Wear briefs & a jock strap. trust me, you do not want any clanging around down there!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
          Any of you guys know someone who had a kid after the vasectomy? I know two who claim to have. One almost divorced his wife for cheating until the paternity test proved it was his.

I know someone who’s wife got pregnant. He went back to the doctor and he was still shooting blanks. She’s an ex wife now.

Comment

Had mine done 8yrs ago and no issue with surgery or since. Follow dr orders and all should go well. I’ve will be your best friend for a few days! Lol!! Good luck!

Comment

Best $15 copay I ever made. When the Dr. tells you to take it easy, take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                I scheduled mine for late in the afternoon. Went home and had a few shots of whiskey. Rode my motorcycle to the Drs. office and sat and chatted with him while he snipped away. I told him that I wanted to see everything. I think that he gave it an extra tug or two when he was pulling it out to clip and snip. He said no heavy lifting, no bike riding, etc. for a couple of weeks at least. I walked out, got on the motorcycle and rode home. The next day I helped the hombres work up bull hides for a few hours. Within a couple of days, the boys resembled Christmas tree ornaments as they were a combination of red, blue, and that ugly blueish green that deep bruises have. It took months before I could stand up out of a chair without a grimace on my face. Oh to be young and foolish again, making memories.
                I did the same thing. He just smiled and proceeded to snip.

Comment

Just in time for March madness! I had no issue with mine

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

An old man told me once,...as you age your balls should fall off. But instead your teeth fall out, he said makes no sense I still need to eat but I don’t use them anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
                      I already warned you. I hope it goes better than mine. Not as bad as some stories I’ve heard but I wouldn’t do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      x2 I'd definitely pass. The procedure and next day were easy, the next 4 years not so much.

Comment

1 hour and 8 minutes till vasectomy time

They gave me a big Valium to take before the procedure. Afterwards we stopped by BJ’s brew house for a late lunch. I drank a big nutty brunette while there and the rest of the evening and night was a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It ain’t that bad! Grow a set.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            I work with a guy who's wife had twins 1 1/2yrs layer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

later.

Comment

Did you cry Joe? I don't need you texting the details while I'm in a blind.

Comment

Working...
                                X