No announcement yet.

Rare Hunt: Painted Arctic Rhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came here to see the very first Artic Rhino I'd ever seen since I didn't know they even existed. I was thoroughly impressed with the video.

Comment

bien pegado!!!

Comment

That was awesome, and nice shot.

Comment

Fantastic!!! What kind of tag is needed?

Comment

Best shot placement I’ve seen on a hunting show in a long time! Not wonder he didn’t go very far! Congrats!

Comment

I got a house full of HS boys with this over the weekend. I mean crowded around the screen got em. Greatest dad joke ever......

Comment

High fence?

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                  Fantastic!!! What kind of tag is needed?
                  It was considered a free range exotic. The painted arctic rhino subspecies falls into a vague area with TPWD, your allowed to take one if your area biologist gives approval only. Since the trail cam pictures showed a post-mature animal, we got that approval. The process worked great, but is unheard of in many AR counties with large populations of the narrow-horned giant whitetail sub species.

Comment

Haha, that was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                      High fence?
                      I will not engage such foolishness. It was a rhino, painted or not, they go where they please. How dare you question the validity of my daughters hunt. No one will high fence shame us!

Comment

Greatness!!!! Fun Dad memories!!!

Comment

Awesome....at first I was thinking what the heck is a painted rhino...lol

Comment

Bucket list hunt for me,for sure! Makes me wonder if ol Docmay's ever killed one o those? Congratulations on a once in a lifetime critter!

Comment

Working...
                            X