Lease Price ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Price ?

What does land on the Terrell/Val Verdi county line lease for. Whitetail and Mule deer. Two hunters on 360 acres. No amenities but has 120-135 whitetail and a chance at slightly larger mule deer. Is 5000.00 total reasonable? Just have never leased property in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say about 10$ an acre at the absolute max

Comment

Ask the landowner of the place you described. He will tell ya

I’d say $4,500 tops, and split it with the other hunter. $5,000 seems high for deer that size

Comment

I would agree that sounds a little high for that area and smaller property.

Comment

I think that might be a high.

Comment

Location location location

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

That is way high. I got off my lease in Terrell Co. last year but we had 8 people paying $1600 per person. 5500 acres. House ,water and electric. And that included the first round of corn in the feeders

Comment

Ok thanks I appreciate the information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IMO, that is too high. My buddy and I leased 1600 acres in South Texas for $5,000.00 each and 125-135" inch deer were culls on that place. It also included a nice trailer that we stayed in at no extra charge. With that said, if it's your only option and money isn't a big issue and you don't have to sign a long term lease, it might be OK for 1 year until you can find a better place.

Comment

Working...
                  X