Houston/Texas- Estate Planning Attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston/Texas- Estate Planning Attorney

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good estate planning attorney in Houston or in Texas?

I want to get a detailed Will drawn up. Do not want to go the living trust route.

We are relatively young but want to make sure our kids are taken care of and any assets go to them without hassle should anything ever happen.

Matt Spahn Law Firm in San Antonio. Super informative, patient and easy to work with.....

Comment

I've worked with LockeLord in Houston. They may be overkill for your situation though as they are on the higher end, I'm not sure.

May I ask why you don't want to go the living trust route?

Comment

Rania Combs operates a completely web-based law firm that helps Texans prepare their wills, trusts and estate plans online, without the usual overhead.

Give her a call and tell her what you want
        Best $700 you can spend

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          https://texaswillsandtrustslaw.com/

Give her a call and tell her what you want
          Best $700 you can spend
          Well since we're referring out to Chapel Hill, North Carolina, I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat too. I mean, I'm in far North Texas, but at least I'm in Texas.

Comment

I am in Houston and can help. PM me if you want to discuss.

Comment

When I was in Law School my Adjunct Professor for my Trusts and Wills class was a Probate Judge. She now works in private practice; I've referred folks to her in the past and everyone has been happy with the quality of the work.

Judge Akers focuses on probate and elder law. She also has significant experience in elder law, juvenile law, estate law including taxation, mental health matters in probate, as well as real estate law and business transactions.

Two Riverway,
              15th Floor
              Houston, TX 77056
              Tel 281-407-5609
              Fax 832-201-7675

Comment

you DO NOT need an estate planning attorney. They will charge you out the rear.

For a simple will just find an "regular" attorney who does wills - should not run over $500

Get a POA, directive to physician, etc. Basic stuff

Comment

Working...
                X