Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6, 2021 - The day the US changed forever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 6, 2021 - The day the US changed forever...

Well fella's today will officially be known as the day that the good ole USA changed forever! The dem's cheated the Presidential election and have gotten so good at it that the Senate seats were a breeze! I can't even fathom what is going to happen next.........

They can "find" enough votes in every liberal stronghold city to swing any national election now, other than reps

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      They can "find" enough votes in every liberal stronghold city to swing any national election now, other than reps
      Liberal stronghold in which the Republican SOS has authority. This goes very deep. And maybe even should be in the politics forum.

Comment

I wish I could say your wrong but everything is in the air now.

Comment

Originally posted by DXT Steve View Post
          Well fella's today will officially be known as the day that the good ole USA changed forever! The dem's cheated the Presidential election and have gotten so good at it that the Senate seats were a breeze! I can't even fathom what is going to happen next.........
          "We The People" is fixing to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            Liberal stronghold in which the Republican SOS has authority. This goes very deep. And maybe even should be in the politics forum.
            Oh I agree its deep

Comment

vote for me and I'll give you free stuff goes a long way

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                "We The People" is fixing to happen.
                We the people has already happened. You’re looking at the results. If you’re hoping for something else then you’ll be disappointed. Hide and watch !

Comment

You are right the working American is screwed. Stacy buck teeth Abrams registered 100000 democratic voters and how many did the republicans get out and registered. Just wondering. I'm sure they cheated again just like in the presidential election and like you posted nothing will be done about it

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    We the people has already happened. You’re looking at the results. If you’re hoping for something else then you’ll be disappointed. Hide and watch !
                    What country do you live in .
                    We The People, haven't even got warmed up.
                    We're not all gonna lay down.
                    Lots of us will take a stand so people like you can keep on doing what you do smh.

Comment

Trump just now: "You'll never take back our country with weakness."

Comment

Somebody wants their hand outs.......

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          You are right the working American is screwed. Stacy buck teeth Abrams registered 100000 democratic voters and how many did the republicans get out and registered. Just wondering. I'm sure they cheated again just like in the presidential election and like you posted nothing will be done about it
                          Watch it... buck teeth Abrams will be our president in 10 years!

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                            Trump just now: "You'll never take back our country with weakness."
                            case in point

Comment

Originally posted by capt.brown View Post
                              watch it... Buck teeth abrams will be our president in 10 years!
                              aoc

Comment

Working...
                              X