additional covid treatment info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

additional covid treatment info

Everyone is wanting to know things that help decrease the symptoms if you do catch it. Read the information about MMR vaccine booters due to a measels out break in africa and how those people have responded to the covid outbreak. . The vaccine is cheap so it is not about the money. I have recieved mine, It is not a requirement and no one is pushing it. Just information that I find useful.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Good information... how long does the MMR antibodies last from the vaccine?

Comment

Interesting. We had a localized mumps outbreak in my high school in 1985-86. I and about 15 other people actually caught it...and had to go through all kinds of tests. Wonder if that helps me here? I'm not sure how antibodies work when you actually have had the virus...but I gave a lot of blood in those 3-4 weeks.

Comment

The areas that were vaccinated I believe was around 7-8 years ago

Comment

Correct, that came out in March of this year, the report said rubella is a 36% genetic match to the current virus. Said having an MMR Vaccine decreases overall Covid-19 risk.

This is why everyone is soured because the info has been out but ignored and suppressed by most of the medical community, media, globalists, the left, and KNUCKLEHEADS !

This deplorable behavior is EXPECTED from leftwing politicians, left media, and globalist, but ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE behavior from folk taking a HIPPOCRATIC OATH !

Just think How many folk I’ll informed doctors and nurses have killed in 11 months by not using things that are ok now.
            Last edited by Johnny44; 12-28-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck24 View Post
              Good information... how long does the MMR antibodies last from the vaccine?
              Think about the fact the studies were done, think about how long ago they started giving the vaccine (by late 60’s I think), what they are telling you now, and what they are telling you about the Covid-19 antibodies...

ADDS UP DOESN'T IT ?
              Last edited by Johnny44; 12-28-2020, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Hopefully this link works. I know Ivermectin has been mentioned on some other threads but this video really opened my eyes. This is a senate hearing a few days ago. Rand Paul and others quizzing the MD. The statistics of some of the South American countries is astonishing.

Keep the insights and the conversation going Connect without fear of censorship in FLCCC FORUMS! Anyone can register in the PUBLIC Forum. Start today! Join the new FLCCC Forums FLCCC CANCER STUDY We are proud to announce our observational cancer study aimed at learning more about the power of

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                  Hopefully this link works. I know Ivermectin has been mentioned on some other threads but this video really opened my eyes. This is a senate hearing a few days ago. Rand Paul and others quizzing the MD. The statistics of some of the South American countries is astonishing.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
                  Ivermectin is to cheap for the big boys to make any money. Drs are actually prescribing it now early. Wife's neuro surgeons dr told him, and he told us, long before the word was wide spread. Most people without livestock aren't as familiar with it.

Its criminal they ignored/suppressed existing treatments in a drive to destroy the economy and lives so they can control the population and make billions......

Comment

You can fully expect the Washington media machine to come out full bore against any correlation of the MMR vaccine and reduced covid rates and severities, no money for their friends there and lack of herd control.....

Comment

It all boils down to there's no money in people being healthy.

Comment

Saw something about Taking Vitamin D,reduced severity...Wish i could remember where..TV for sure

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                          Saw something about Taking Vitamin D,reduced severity...Wish i could remember where..TV for sure
                          Vitamin d3 4000iu per day
                          Zinc 50mg
                          Vitamin c 1000mg
                          Quercetin (can't remember dosage off hand)
                          Aspirin (prevents clotting which is a covid factor and good for heart ❤

Vitamin k helps with absorption

If already taking daily multi look at its doses and augment to above

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                            Everyone is wanting to know things that help decrease the symptoms if you do catch it. Read the information about MMR vaccine booters due to a measels out break in africa and how those people have responded to the covid outbreak. . The vaccine is cheap so it is not about the money. I have recieved mine, It is not a requirement and no one is pushing it. Just information that I find useful.
                            When I went to work doing outreach for a local hospital a few years ago, I had do get antibody tested and come to find out I had lost my antibodies to the measles ( I have followed the vaccine schedule growing up) and had to get a booster vac for MMR. I didn't know that could happen.

Comment

Marik COVID-19 Protocol Summary

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 7.19.18 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	24639830
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X